Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-19 von insgesamt 19.

• Hi Having the same laptop, but with the i7 processor. Are the any chances to make intel's wifi adapter working?
  • No sir, Im just newbie here and not quite sure that I could run perfect mac os on this laptop. But if the Wifi card the only thing which interrupts using this device, I would buy that extention. How about other devices? Does touchpad work and copatible with gestures? The last question is can anyone drop here actual efi folder/ the most copatible kexts/DSDT file. Yesterday I successfully installed the os, but I couldnt actually run it properly even if clover bootloader is installed.Offtop: The bi…
  • Thanks! I Upadted my bios via Lenovo software, claims to be the latest, 1.34 i guess. Ill edit this message later today, if its not.Is there anyway to disable the discrete graphics card (radeon r7 m360) just not to drain battery level. As far as I know there no way getting them working together.
  • Edit by Al6042 -> Please do not quote posts which are located directly above your answer...Thanks! I gotta try it! Still I am having some problems with postinstall on Sierra. After I run OS from USB and install clover bootloader, it wont boot up from Hard Drive. Could you helpme with that? The only thing I do is downloading latest clover, apply standart patches in clover install utility, after I put my fake smc kext to the EFI folder. And after i try to boot up with the same arghs, it stops at t…
  • Edit by Al6042 -> Please do not quote posts which are located directly above your answer...Okay, is there any way to do it if i dont know which settings flash clover uses. Because I downloaded it as RDR file and dropped burned to my USB.Should i Burn it with a BDU tool and reinstall everything?
  • Edit by Al6042 -> Please do not quote posts which are located directly above your answer...Okay I will try it when I get home. Last question, I boot up using inject intel and with fakeid 0x12345678. Where to enable it in config.plist?
  • Hi there again, Had time to reinstall OS to high sierra. I got these ones up:Grapihics, LAN, Touchpad (no gestures tho, the one u adviced me doesnt work, i guess its because i didnt make out my battery yet)@Harper Lewis Hi I Patched my DDST the way u patched it ( but i didnt apply haswell brightness fix) and i still cant get up sound (id prefer not to use VoodooHD cuz sound is awful, is there any way?) also brightness dont work & battery. Can anyone help me with my DSDT and any other advices? th…
  • Thanks! I got my brightness and sound working! But threes only one last thing, my mic doesnt work what could be the problem?
  • Okay,I made my sound and mic work via vanilla AppleHDA patching. Still better than the VodooHDA quality. Last but now the least: sleep mode, works not like S3 (suspend to ram), my red light indicator shows that its active, and my fan is spinning. Could you tell how did you solve it? Or it is just the way it should work? Tried your VodooPS2controller, still no Multitouch... And how did you get camera to work?
  • Idk which type of hibernation my laptop using, how could i know?
  • Okay, mine was using hibernate mode 3. I typed your config and now i cant wake it up And it still goes to sleep without turning off fans and my light indicated red. Any ways to solve?
  • Of course, threre you are. Just these last two thing left i guess, the sleep/wake and camera.
  • Yes, i checked my Bios and camera is enabled. Maybe I don't have series 100 XHCI kexts or something? My usb ports are working fine tho, or it doesnt matter? I didnt disconnect wifi card.
  • Thats sucks. Maybe the needed kext is missing? Which kind of kexts you use to make it working?Problem solved: had to create Custom SSDT for USB inject. Now I have working Bluetooth and camera! Yay! Only sleep-wake left.
  • Hi @Harper Lewis did you managed to remap key §(±) to usual `(~) because by default with voodops2controller which you gave me, my key is lost and system thinks that my keyboard is apple's default
  • I tried carabiner, but it makes copy-paste to enter some random symbols instead of using copy-paste.. Are you facing same things?
  • Hi everyone! Good evening. Can anyone give tips about the wifi+bt card purchase? As far as i know, E460 has the Wifi as m.2 extension card (pretty shitty beccause id rather use it for ssd) I know that BCM943602BAED fist nicely and works out of box. But it seems to be too expensive, any other variants which will work both in mac os and in Windows os. I see @Harper Lewis usin DW 1560, is High Sierra and Mojave supported on this card? And when i see them cards in aliexpress, they write in the decri…
  • Try to boot up with usb stick first,if succeed,change your usb config files with efi partition.then start making needed changes to boot it from Hard drive. note: if your laptop doesn’t have nvidia graphics card, delete nv_disable from boot Arghs.
  • [user = '40717'] Harper Lewis [/ user] hey there! Finally my DW1560 came and i successfully installed it, Wifi works just fine (only 2 ghz for now) But bt refuses to get up. Can not even see it in ioreg usb devices. Any solutions? The problem is I have dualboot with windows 10, and wifi search is ok there, but bt is not working and cant connect to wifi. Do you have any solution?[User = '48107'] frknustn [/ user] If you have Lenovo e460 there's no version with nvidia if I'm not mistaken. 1) get r…