Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

• Not working for me It finds macOS and recovery boot.efi but when try to select it it says not found and not adding into boot menu. DarBoot.plist and DarBoot.log in attachment. I use newest DarBoot and others.
  • kuckkuck I've tried this already and not works, but I did it again to show logs and F8 (boot menu). Results:It's weird because DarBoot finds this boot.efi and says it adding on boot menu but without result And with BootMenu it shows this partitions to boot(Preboot, Macintosh SSD, Recovery) but when select one of them it says not found like on screen in post above.(Quelltext, 117 Zeilen)
  • kuckkuck I check boot order in BIOS and nothing is added to it. In Defaults.plist DisableBootEntriesFilter is set to false, I will check in few minutes if changing to true changes something. Yes I have AppleBootPolicy in my ROM (DarBoot.log says it too)Edit: Ah with Enabled DisableBootEntriesFilter works well
  • Yep, setting DisableBootEntriesFilter to true is the solution.
  • Someone knows why DarBoot show error that isn't support on my platform? Today I started my PC and I don't see any mac OS boot option, I tried run shell but i checked all fs* and I can't access macOS partitions When I booted to windows i opened DarBootLog.txt and I see this error 01:490 (00:000) | ********************************************************** 01:490 (00:000) | This version of DarBoot is not supported on this platform! 01:490 (00:000) | ************************************************…