Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

• @iPhoneTruth you checked touchpad works on Windows or linux? I have too Acer Spin 5 but with i5-6200u and I can help something. Maybe you factory rested bios and you must change Touchpad from Advanced to basic or reverse. I used touchpad with appleps2smarttouchpad too and it works well when I have advanced option in bios and no Windows patch. Touchscreen is weird it works for me on 10.12.0 and never worked OOTB on newer version but I have UPDD Driver and with that it works well with 10 points mu…
  • OK, there is my DSDT.dsl. You can copy whole TPD0 device section, I look into you DSDT and this section is the same as on my origin DSDT so you can simply copy and paste it. I recommend use my version of VoodoI2C & VoodooI2CHID too, it have better gestures because it's detected like Magic Trackpad and gestures can be set from system preferences which is not possible on original Voodoo. It supports Mojave too. My DSDT is not same like you so don't use it because I have modded bios which have a lo…
  • So change EC__ to EC0. I have DSDT full patched so I changed EC0 to EC like on real Mac and change XDSM to _DSM if you not patched it. Yes it's right to change EC to EC0 if you not patch it. Can you reply if my solution works?
  • Lol it's weird. Which kext you use for keyboard? I use VoodooPS2Controller with removed mouse and trackpad plugin only keyboard. Please give all Clover folder with origin and patched DSDT and ioreg copy and log file from command log show --predicate 'process == "kernel"' --start "2018-08-09 00:00:00" > log.log
  • I can't open ioreg it's corrupted. Make sure you use version 2.1 and click File -> Save a copy as (option + command + S)Edit I opened it with version 3. Seriously your touchpad is not working? You can't move it when u login? In ioreg it looks very good, voodooi2c attaches full to touchpad. May check with my version, I recommend it because it have better gestures which can be set in system preferences and works with Mojave(original version cause kernel panic). Check without appleps2smarttouchpad.
  • Touchscreen is on USB, it's weird it not work OOTB. In ioreg macOS attach to it but it not work. It works for me OOTB in 10.12.0 and later on any updates it's not. My solution is UPDD Driver. You must write here http://touch-base.com/contactform.asp?formtype=locate Select USB connection write it's Raydium Touch System vendor id 0x2386 product id 0x3111 and they will send you driver to test. I confirm it works. If you will be polite and ask they will give u discount or even free license. They giv…
  • This version is not test is full but to get no limitations you need license. First write you need a driver and when they will send it to you give them diagnostics zip and ask they can provide free license cuz you are student example.Edit: I can add this license is assigned to system uuid so if they won't give you license i can give you this system uuid but first i need to research if it wont have bad consequences.
  • @iPhoneTruth @anonymous writer Read carefully what I write on previous pages. Touchscreen is not on I2C, it is on USB so VoodooI2C not have any power to run this touch screen. It can only cause kernel panics sometimes when using with UPDD Driver because it's also try to attach Touchscreen on USB but it not work either(my version don't have this problem). SHUB is sensor MSFT1234 which is HID sensor for auto rotation but I can't run it on macOS probably of wrong DSDT. In theory SHUB can work OOTB …
  • @iPhoneTruth Yeey, now we can use touchscreen with VoodooI2C only, UPDD Driver is not needed now. Download VoodooI2C 2.1 from github site. It has native gestures (emulated magic trackpad 2) like on my previous version which I uploaded there. If you want to use it, please remove my CustomUUID from your clover config.plist. Before installing VoodooI2C remove UPDD (can be uninstalled bo going to / Applications / Utilities / UPDD Uninstall) If you want Mojave version (kext from github don't have sup…
  • @iPhoneTruth oh I have same issue on previous version in High Sierra. Now on Mojave it works with only sleep issue. But I have solution, need to change one line in source code. I will post this new Voodoo with Mojave and corrupted the registry patch and then we will have functional touchscreen without UPDD Driver and working sleep Edit: Uploaded, I not guarantee touchscreen will work on High Sierra, Mojave changes something in HID Driver so it works also OOTB but with no gestures etc.