Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

• Hi. I use Google Translate from English to German. Please forgive me if my grammar is bad.I attached my EFI for my Hackintosh. iGPU and my RX 580 work for my i6700 CPU and the Intel graphics for this is HD 530.My motherboard is the GA-Z170X Gaming 7.Everything works except USB and sleep. I even managed to get Sidear to work because the iGPU works with my SMBIOS. I use 10.15.4.I'm confused about patching things manually. I've spent days getting SideCar up and running, and I don't think I can affo…
  • Hi. I use Google Translate from English to German. Please forgive me if my grammar is bad.I attached my EFI for my Hackintosh. iGPU and my RX 580 work for my i6700 CPU and the Intel graphics for this is HD 530.My motherboard is the GA-Z170X Gaming 7.Everything works except USB and sleep. I even managed to get Sidear to work because the iGPU works with my SMBIOS. I use 10.15.4.I'm confused about patching things manually. I've spent days getting SideCar up and running, and I don't think I can affo…
  • Oh, sorry about that.