Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

• Hi there,I've been reading this forum through google translate. Sorry I'm from Ireland and have no German I have been reading loads about Ozmosis - its sounds like an amazing tool!So I wanted to flash my BIOS (GA-Z77N-WIFI) for Windows 10 & El Capitan to dual boot. I already have booth dual booting with F2 Bios of my motherboard.I downloaded the Ozmosis rom with HighSierra Support from this forum (Mod für das Z77N-Wifi)I extracted the Rom to the usb and flashed the bios.When the computer restart…
  • (Zitat von griven)Wow thanks for your reply Griven.Can I ask questions:1 - I want to use high Sierra. Does this mean I cannot use high Sierra?2 - Is there a way I can upgrade to High Sierra with the Sierra ROM? If I don't change the hard drive to APFS format? Can I keep the same hard rive format as Sierra?3 - Finally is there a way I can load the APFS driver outside of this rom?Thank you
  • Hi Griven,Thanks very much for your reply. Unfortunately, I STILL ave not been able to install High Sierra.Here is what I did;Downloaded your BIOS ROM attached above. Flashed my Z77N-WIFI with ROM with success Went into BIOS and Set IO Serial Port to disabled Booted into El Capitan to see if all was working - everything was fine In El Capitan - I added Unsolid.Kext to the EFI folder on my bootable USB (This is a Unibeast USB with Clover - is this ok????) booted into the USB and proceeded to inst…
  • (Zitat)I built a USB with Unibeast tool from another site and then opened the config.plist with Clover Configurator and set a SMBios with Clover. I can semd a screenshot if you need.BUT - surealy Ozmosis doesnt need a clover config??
  • (Zitat von griven)I'm very sorry - but where does this EFI drive live? Are you talking about the bootable USB installer? I use a bootable USB that i made with Unibeast tool that has an EFI folder - i can add this files here if that is right?(Zitat von griven)Surely the "4 Finger P-Ram rest" is for a REAL Mac?? I'm using a hackintosh? so why would this work in my GigaByte bios??? I'm really confused.Finally - I added the Unsolid.kext to the EFI on my bootable USB but it didnt affect the install p…