Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

• (Zitat von pole)Many thanks for sharing your EFI partition! Just tested, and I can successfully do a clean install and reach the initial setup screens!I am a newcomer to this forum and end up here after a couple of hours of trial-and-error searching. A couple of years ago I had a 8470p with HD4000 and was using PBI. After a (short) break in hackintoshing (found an 2010 27 iMac at very good price), I am revisiting the hackintosh scene with a 8470p with AMD graphics. I dare to say that laptops wit…
  • I was running Mavericks, then Yosemite and finally El Capitan. Was using iBoot/Multibeast at first, but eventually migrated to clover with PBI. Everything was working ok, but that was a HD4000-only machine.This time is totally differrent with the radeon card, plus, my "spare" time is very limited (near non-existent) due to larger family
  • @pole Good eveningA quick question for you in case you may be able to assist..With a fresh 10.13.3 installation and using your Clover directory in EFI, I am experiencing a strange graphics behaviour:Whenever something updates on the screen (except mouse cursor) I am getting (somewhat) inverted colours: Yellow becomes blue, Brown becomes light blue, blue becomes orange, but green, white, black, and all the gray in between stay the same. I am getting the same behaviour at both the internal display…
  • Yes, that worked really well, and it is persistent across reboots!I was suspecting that there was something wrong with colour depth, as every monitor (internal and iMac) was reported to use a 30-Bit (ARG210210210) Framebuffer depth under System Report-> Hardware -> Graphics/Displays instead of 24-Bit (ARG888888).Really simple workaround, as it does not require a reboot to apply, perhaps a fine-tune in EDID (if possible) will make it more "elegant", but that's something for later