Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

• Hi all,Vor allem Entschuldigung für mein Englisch. Ich öffne dieses Thema, da es scheint, dass ich nicht in anderen Hackintosh Foren posten darf, daher würde ich gerne Ihre Meinung zu der Angelegenheit unten lesen.As a Xiaomi Notebook Air 12.5 (2017) Hackintosh owner with INTEL WIFI I wish to find an internal solution for WIFI & BT. In my laptop I have a second M.2 slot. Which is M.2 Key M and is a PCIE type. Thus it theoretically allows us to use 4x PCI lanes for a M.2 Key A(or E) WIFI+BT modul…
  • Ok, I got an update on this matter and can confirm this is working on NoteBook Pro and as Notebook Air has the same NVME port is should also work.M.2 Key M > M.2 Key A + E I got an converter board, which does not seem to connect my DW1830 or being recognized. It could be the converter board itself or the DW1830 board as it is not connected to the USB bus. Yet I found a different board developed by Wdxxfu. This method is confirmed to be working as your can see in the attachment. Yet again for blu…
  • Hi @nicklAt this point we need to figure out which color is D+ and which color is D-. After the module should work by connecting to this interface. Wdxxfu has already the connector in stock, so only the color / pin for D+ and D- are important.D+ and D- needed to determined by a multimeter.
  • General update:The M.2 Key M to M.2 Key A-E seems also to work with DL1530 on Mi NoteBook Pro (as noted by Kingfoot on the NoteBook Pro topic at TM). As I tested this converter with DL1830, it did not work on NoteBook Air in the PCIE slot. I have the same DL1530 which Kingfoot uses waiting at my other home (live in 3 countries). So I'll need to recheck this matter at the end of this week. None-the-less, the M.2 Key M to native Apple module from Wdxxfu is a better option. As it should be supporte…
  • Hi guys, a fast update. Currently a lot is going on in my private life (in a good way), therefor I haven't found much time to update my github and you on this forum.Regarding this matter. The past two months I have been running MacOS with internal wifi. I'll update you asap on this matter when I find more time to post more in-dept info on the solution.
  • Hi John, thanks for your input. I can confirm the m.2 ngff to m.2 adapters are not working on the Mi air 12.5. I have tested a couple myself. This option DOES work with the Mi Pro line.For the air line the only working solution is an m.2 to Apple slot adapter with stock Apple BMC wifi card available. This is the following card: https://item.taobao.com/item.h…e5-496b-8eac-41be004559dfI'm using this card right now for a couple of months. The only issue is that you need different extension cables a…
  • (Zitat von jn13)I have one extra, could possibly send it to you. Yet the seller on taobao has WeChat and ships rapid fast. Please see my cabling attached.
  • Edit by derHackfan: Vollzitat entferntIts only listed at Taobao. You can buy it from the seller on the TaoBao site as he ships directly to Wordwide buyers.
  • (Zitat von etrock)Many thanks for your input!Option 1, you couldnt use both the webcam and the wifi module?Could you provide a picture of your results on option 3 ?
  • Hi @etrock you want to use some isolation on those cables you soldered onto the board. Otherwise you could short circuit the board.Did you use the m2 module from Taobao? https://item.taobao.com/item.h…e5-496b-8eac-41be004559df