Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

• Hallo @turboyoda (and all other nice people on this impressive hackintosh forum)Sorry for writing in bad english but i have no choice because my german is worse or "nix gut" and swedish is not an option.Last week I've bought myself a new rig.Asus WS C422 motherboard 64GB 2666 Mhz DDR4 ECC Ram (16384 Mb x 4)Intel Xenon W-2175My goal was as @turboyoda to try to build my own iMac Pro with hardware as near as the original as possible. I have now put up my rig with an old Zalman water cooler, RX Vega…
  • (Zitat von turboyoda)Cheers @turboyodaI will check your EFI and see if there is something I can use. My problem is that ASUS bios has a, locked mainboard BIOS, MSR 0xE2 register.Because of that I need FakeCPUID 0x040674, xcpm_program_msrs (c) Pike R. Alpha-patch in clover kernel to patch and TSCAdjustReset.kext.Do you have any idea's how to get rid of that?I bought a new Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid and the performance is really bad.Is this your experience too?
  • (Zitat von turboyoda)Hi turboyoda.Check this thread "https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/325120-vega-frontier-edition-on-high-sierra/?page=6" for solving your problems with high fan speed.
  • have a weird problem with my Vega 64 liquid.I need to put my rig into sleep before I run Cinebench!!!??if not the open GL performance is really poor like 80 to 87 fps maximum.After one sleep cycle the open GL performance increase to 131 fps as best result. The same for Unigine_Valley-1.0-Advanced.In windows Cinebech scoring like 145 fps so 131 fps (with the now available not so good drivers in 10.13.4) is not to bad.Could this has something to do with my CPU?