Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

• Tinu 1.1

Beitrag
    (Zitat von _hai_)known bug which is being worked on, moove the app to the desktop and it should no longer be there al6042Proper catalina and big sur support has been added with beta 3, so i reccommend all the people to just use the latest beta and, to avoid the bug, just moove it to the desktop before opening it, because apparently the desktop is threated differently from other folders in terms of sandboxing, this issue is being worked on and it will be at least improoved with beta 4 HAI in your…
  • Tinu 1.1

Beitrag
    (Zitat von al6042)Hi, for the files the diagnostics mode needs a .sh File to run the tinu executable from the terminal and that file is located inside the app right now and needs to have the executab le attribute in order to be successfully executed by the terminal, but i guess you are right i can just dinamically create the .sh file in ~/Library/Preferences or in any other folder in which my app has free access and then launch tinu from there, i have to do some research and try it out.
  • Tinu 1.1

Beitrag
    News:About the diagnostics mode file it is now dinamically created into the ~/Application Support folder which is freely accessible by any app and so those script files are created there when needed, and also the diagnostics mode is prompted just when needed, which is on catalina and newer version with SIP enabled.By the end of the mounth the new beta 4, which includes all of this and way more stuff will be out for all of you to use, i still have to work some stuff reguaring a new aspect of the …