Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

• sorry but I don't speak a word of German, so hopefully, you'll excuse my English.I've been trying to use clover through dbounce and rEFind separately, however with no luck yet.the results are the same in both cases.Computer: CP65S Sager NP8650 / Clevo P650SA/SE, i7 4720HQ (with HD4600) + HM87 chipset, AMI Bios, (mega: mod)what I've done:I replaced FileSystem with enhancedFat from rom, driver added dbounce and in dbounce.plist added apfs hfs and ozmosis driver per guidehowever, when booted, I was…
  • sorry but I don't speak a word of German, so hopefully, you'll excuse my English.I've been trying to use clover through dbounce and rEFind separately, however with no luck yet.the results are the same in both cases.Computer: CP65S Sager NP8650 / Clevo P650SA/SE, i7 4720HQ (with HD4600) + HM87 chipset, AMI Bios, (mega: mod)what I've done: I replaced FileSystem with enhancedFat from rom, driver added dbounce and in dbounce.plist added apfs hfs and ozmosis driver per guidehowever,problem:when boote…
  • (Zitat von Sascha_77)I initially posted under wrong category, didn't find how to move on it or delete so