Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

• How do you map your usb things. Sounds like an usb issue.
  • Create a bootable usb thumbdrive with memtest on it. Boot with that drive and check your RAM completely. i also have an x299 board, I don’t use unnecessary kexts or quirks. i have an usb-ssdt and it works fine. before I used a kext for that and also have problems with sleep / hibernate and some freezes.Take a look on how to create a custom usb ssdt. Trust me it is worth it.
  • there are many sources on the web try to search for "USB-SSDT Hackintosh" also there is an how to here in the forum.in the attachment you'll find my ssdt for reference. But you need to change the entire ports and settings to your needs.Read everything attentive, it's hard for the first time. But I think it's the best way to map the usb ports correctly.
  • for me, in my case, this is in another SSDT, which I also use for Ethernet.But I won't share it.for this you need add some code like this:(Quelltext, 19 Zeilen)
  • Yes you're right.You can also drop the original (it's the same way I suggested). or better you'll have to do it. If not all the crap things you don't need would be loaded (there are many ACPI things which aren't related (mostly) to Apple Computers.and at the end of that file add the power delivery things. Or place this functionality on top of your ssdt. It doesn't matter.But if you use the same original ssdt, there is too much unnecessary crap in it, this is why it would better to create a new o…