Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

• Hello and Welcome to the Forum.I have an Sony Vaio VPCEB1M1E with an i3 330 m and a ATI HD5650. It works great wie High Sierra 10.13.4. See here Mein Hackbook Sony Vaio i3 (VPCEB1M1E)Im not at Home but i can take a look at your EFI when back at home.Greetings Mocca55Btw My English is bad i hope you can understand me...
  • Hello,i had a little time so i have an new Config.plist for you. With a change in the Grafikoptions. Please Backup the old and test the new Config.plist from me.EditThe RAM in my Sony Vaio was not be correctly recognized. I make a entry in this Option in Clover Configurator.Greetings Mocca55
  • You can Copy the Config.plist from me in your EFI. But Backup your old Config.plist as Config-Backup.plist.I uploaded the File over the Forum with the more Options and then Attachments.I can put the ram Information in the Config.plist. For the Battery Problem i can patch the DSDT with a batterypatch for Sony Vaio. Im not at home, i make this when im back at home.The best was is i Check the Complete EFI Folder. And Uplaod a Complete new EFI for you.Greetings Mocca55
  • Please Look at About my Mac and Check the Details about Display and your Graphics Vram.Greetings Mocca55
  • Please Open the Terminal and Typeuname -aand Post ist here.Greetings Mocca55
  • The Graphic Works. The Yosemite is ok.And the Modify with Preview is a App Problem, i think. Please Check a YouTube Video. So you can See, the Graphic works great.Next stop is the Battery. I can Look at your EFI and Upload a new EFI today but later. I work in my Garden, the weather here is very nice.Un saluto Mocca55
  • Sorry i make this today at the Evening.Greetings Mocca55
  • Hallo,here is the new DSDT.aml please backup your old DSDT.aml as DSDT-old.aml and Test the new from me.The Batterypatch and the Brightnesspatch is in the new DSDT. Please Test an Report if it works or not.BatteryBrightnessGreetings Mocca55
  • Ok. The Batterypatch is not working. I can make another Patch for Battery. Have you Test the Brightness Control under Settings -> Display??How Looks the Kernel Panic, can you make a Photo ?Greetings Mocca55
  • Hallo,can you test a newer Version of ACPIBatteryManager.kext placed in the EFI Kexts Other. And please test the new DSDT.aml from me. I wait for your Report.I have the DSDT and the Kext in this Post.Greetings Mocca55
  • Hallo,woud you work with Yosemite or is it a Option to Update to El Capitan or High Sierra? Im have no Yosemite so i dont know if it work the Battery on Yosemite. I have only El Capitan, Sierra and High Sierra on my Hackintosh.Have you Download the DSDT or have you Save your own DSDT via Clover and this where Patched for you?Greetings Mocca55