Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

• UPDATE 03.12.2019:Weiteres Feintuning, neue EFI (v2) anbei.Folgende Anpassungen/Optimierungen:- VirtualSMC statt FakeSMC- AppleALC statt VoodooHDA- VoodooI2C / VoodooCHID für das Trackpad - jetzt viel genauer und praktisch fast wie ein Original Apple Touchpad mit allen Gestures- VoodooPS2Controller für das Keyboard- SSDT für das Keyboard um die alt + Windows Taste zu vertauschen (Windows Taste = Command/Apfel-Taste) sowie ^°-Taste und <> korrigiert. Es empfiehlt sich die Nutzung von Karabiner El…
  • Hi,it seems like you have appleps2smarttouchpad AND VoodooI2C/VoodooCHID Kext in the kext folder, maybe in /other and /10.15.? Dont use both at the same time.There are 2 possible ways to get the trackpad and keyboard working.1) Only use ApplePS2Smartatouchpad Kext2) Use VoodooI2C and VoodooCHID together with SSDT-XOSI.aml and Rename _OSI to XOSI patch for the Trackpad and VoodooPs2controller kext for the keyboard. Additional Info: You should open the voodoops2controller via right click in finder…
  • Hi dududududu ,1.Wifi does not work with the original 1550 as stated in my first post.You need to buy a different wifi card which is compatible, for example the Dell DW1560 (around 50€), and swap it out.2.It is not possible to configure AlienFX (RGB Lights etc.) via macOS. Although, there is a project on github which looks promising. Didn't try it though because I don't want to go through the hassle and install xcode/compile it myself. You can find it here: https://github.com/RockJesus/AlienFX-f…
  • Hey maximus1007 ,sure - please find the settings attached.Cheerselmacci
  • Hi maximus1007 ,you are right - i have this Headphone-Issue as well! Did not notice it to be honest because i use Bluetooth Headphones.Have to investigate further, but honestly i don't think i'll be able to invest much time in it, sorry. You might also try and use a mini-usb--audio dongle if you really rely on it.From the things I read the last few minutes regarding this problem, it has something to do with our sound chip - and AppleALC does not really support it fully.cheers
  • Enni Seh jetzt erst dass Du geschrieben hast, Sorry.Das Ethernet bzw. die Installation nur mit Clover 5090 funktioniert ist recht komisch. Auch das die Voodoo-Kexte ein Update gebraucht haben (da hat sich eigentlich nichts getan) damit das Trackpad funktioniert ist eher unwahrscheinlich. Vermute eher das da noch ein oder zwei andere Faktoren im Spiel sind. Aber egal - Hauptsache ist doch das es jetzt klappt, freut mich!Der Headphone-Jack Fix klingt spannend, probiere ich mal bei Gelegenheit aus…
  • Hi Enni ,Ja, das CPU-Thema hatte ich auch - liegt an CPUFriend soweit ich das beurteilen kann.CPUFriend habe ich nur im Einsatz da die Idle frequency sonst bei 1.2 GHz liegt statt bei 800MHz. Obwohl der Entwickler von CPUFriend eigentlich davon abrät, CPUFriend nur für genau diesen Zweck zu nutzen.Wie dem auch sei - ich habe CPUFriend nochmal neu erstellt und aktuell ist das von Dir beschriebene Verhalten nicht reproduzierbar. Ggf. war das ein Bug von One Key CPUFriend, der m.E. einfachsten Mögl…
  • have you tried this, as suggested by Enni:I was able to fix this issue by installing this tool here: https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7782Using this, the headphone sounds normal. Microphone does not work though, but I'm not using this so it's no problem for me.
  • Hi motel hotel ,unfortunately, i never got Thunderbolt working to this day and to be honest, I never bothered anymore.Thunderbolt on hackbooks is glitchy at best.Any other external monitor solution is problematic as well because, e.g., the hdmi port is directly connected to the nvidia gpu - which is disabled because of missing drivers in macos and to therefore save battery.Sorry for the bad news.cheers