Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

• Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    I took 5T33Z0's config, switched to MacBookPro11,1. Removed airport and BNC kexts from the config to complete the installation/update.Thanks 5T33Z0
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    Yes, running on Big Sur (I had an old installer ready from my currently defunct NUC X43 and just replaced the EFI). The update to Beta 10 worked without any hickup.Just running ssdtPRGen and renaming the file did not work. I think I need to read the manual first, never did it before.Currently installing all the software via brew and a custom script. You need to download the 'command line tools' from the Apple developer portal.
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    i5-3320M, it's in my signature
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    5T33Z0: "before upgrading to an i7" can you elaborate on that? Because my X43-NUC is not longer working at the moment, I may need to beef-up the T530.Hey, thanks for the power management, will try it immediately. Maybe the 900MHz was the issue during boot. But I remember now that this was mentioned in the past (I think by you), but I totally forgot.[update]OK, it booted! Stupid question, how do I verify that it's working?
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    In your "release package" there are:ACPI > Delete > Drop CpuPm and Drop Cpu0Ist > Enabled set to "false" rather than "true" as you mentioned before. Is this intentional?
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    antukst did you update the serial for the smbios?
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    Well, take a look at: https://dortania.github.io/Ope…-bridge.html#platforminfo and use MacBookPro11,2 or 11,4
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    My bad, clicked the wrong link, sorry. I've updated the link.
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    Please add verbose output to boot-args:NVRAM > Add > 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 > boot-args: -v debug=0x100
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    I updated to the latest beta of BigSur (20B5012d) with no problems.
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    5T33Z0 Yes, regular via software update. You may want to change your Apple Seed to developer first (e.g. Treeswitcher - Apple Seed ändern sowie Installer-Applications direkt herunterladen)
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    You need to be enrolled in the "developer beta" and not in the "public beta". You don't need to download anything. Once you are enrolled, the update will be offered via Software Update.
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    Is there a reason you selected "iMac" rather than "MacBookPro" as SMBIOS?Is this your main drive? Where is macOS installed? Never encountered this problem before, sorry.
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    5T33Z0 aren't NTFS, extFAT, fat build-in? hfs+ is in our EFI. So, only if he was a former Linux user (ext4), he would need an extra driver. antukst provide the output of: diskutil list
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    True, but known to the OS. His drive / filesystem is not known to the OS or corrupt (as you already mentioned).
  • Lenovo Thinkpad T530

Beitrag
    What does diskutil list print?