Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

• Greetings, Many thanks for (H77DS3H_REV11_HighSierra.F10) I have installed MacOS High Sierra 10.13.2 using Guid Partition on an SSD, installation done via a real Mac. .... works like a charm with a couple of issues. #1- I have to target my drive through the BIOS in order to boot (My High Sierra Drive is listed within the bios boot list), as it will not boot on it's own. I have ensured that the OSX drive is priority in the bios. Excuse my "noob" question, but is that because I don't have Clover i…
  • Thank you! Just to be clear, I did flash H77DS3H_REV11_HighSierra.F10. Is there another bios that you are suggesting? Bestssprod
  • (Zitat von Si Vis Pacem)I installed H.Sierra via GUID, not APFS. Is this why this bios is not allowing OSX to boot automatically? I can boot, but only thru bios-target-High Sierra. Thanks.
  • (Zitat von griven)Griven, thank you but prior to your reply, I decided to re-install via AFPS, sorry. Should I re-flash with the updated bios or stay with what I had?
  • I've re-Installed 10.13.2 and am using the bios from post7. I've ensured that SATA0 owns the OSX HD and have performed a P-Ram Reset, which allowed OZ to do it's thing, however it still will not boot on it's own. I'm sorry but I'm confused with "make sure it caries a valid EFI Partition (needs to bei FAT32)". Is this something I can do when inside the OS? Presently, when I mount the drive, the Oz folder is there (EFI) with ACPI (and my patched DSDT+SSDT) and DARWIN where I have placed my Network…