Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

• Hi !I have the SF314-51-53MF, which is pretty much the same laptop (http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/pr…94e09a0336191f6de8c92en02)I am currently finalizing my Installation guide. But I can tell you that nearly everything works fine. The only things that doesn't work right now are :- Wifi card, but the built-in bluetooth works. The wifi card is removable so I bought a used Dell DW1560 (BCM94352ZAE_3) and it is working fine.- HDMI-Audio not working for now, but I am pretty sure it will be working in a …
  • (Zitat)Thank you very much @al6042 !Yes, it is the HD 520. I know there's no solution known for now, I was only optimistic The codec is ALC255. The kext was generated with Mirone's AppleHDAPatcher. Injected Layout-ID 3 in Clover. Earlier today, I was able to make the internal (well, the little hole on the left of the keyboard) mic work. I forgot to add a DSDT patch (the one in the readme file generated by AppleHDAPatcher). I can now have a FaceTime conversation and the other person can hear me (…
  • (Zitat)I have to admit that I am not really an expert on AppleHDA and I’m not sure that I understand what you mean. If you mean what Audio ID I get when I go in System Information, then my ID was 3. I say “was” because, following your excellent idea to use AppleALC, I ultimately changed the layout for a better one.So, I removed my patched AppleHDA.kext from S/L/E and put back the vanilla AppleHDA.kext. I remove the audio injection in clover and put AppleALC in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other. I rebooted…
  • Guten Tag !For those interested, I've finished my guide for the Acer Swift 3. You can read it here (since I can't post a link to my guide, look for it in Fat Tony's forum)@ich28(Zitat)Be careful with the EW-7711MAC. From what I can see, there are no drivers for 10.12 yet. I used MacBook9,1 definition.
  • @ich28So you could get past your installation problem ?As for the Brightness, it's probably something to do with DSDT and SSDTs.
  • @ich28Is your en0 considered as a built-in device ? If not, you'll probably have to do something with nullethernet.kext (https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Null-Ethernet)
  • That's my WLAN. I can confirm you that it works well in the Swift 3.