Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

• Hello, This is not my first hackintosh but the first with ozmosis mod .. i've got some problems while installing OS X El capitan on my configuration :MSI Z87 G43 Gamingi5 4670msi Radeon r9 270x gaming 2g16 gb corsair 1600 mhzssd 120 gbI tried with the A6 version of firmware downloaded in this forum with last 167x ozmosis patch.I created the installation usb key with terminal and every time at the boot i select OS X Installation i can see the apple for 5 seconds and after it reboot.. So I asked h…
  • Just tried with the 1669m version .. same results ! sometimes it reboot sometimes the led on usb key go off and i stuck on apple logo .. my keyboard is logitech k400 and i don't get verbose mode while pressing cmd (windows botton) + v ..In BIOS i tried to disable vd-tech and virtualization technology .. but same result every time stuck on logo or rebootnow i'm trying to create an yosemite usb installer for try with yosemite .. but install el capitan would be better
  • (Zitat von MaxSpigot)Thank you MaxSpigot for reply, i tried with pmpatch.. this is result .. see image attachedderHackfan thank you
  • Thank you very much for helping me However i have a A7 version modded by me with OZMTool and created the rom with aggressive 2 .. Can you patch it for me please ?However just flashed your files and tried with a pen drive with el capitan same errors.. reboot or stuck at logo and i can't got verbose mode without clover in a other pen drive
  • (Zitat von MaxSpigot)What tools you used? my Pmpatch not work ... What version are you using on your motherboard? Can you send me the minimum files to boot correctly into setup and system please?
  • Just got success with installation of El capitan with clover.. Used unibeast for create usb! Now after installation i installed last version of clover.. If choose my ssd with os x the machine reply with this error.. Any idea? If i use the usb Pen to boot in system all was good.. I need fix for my radeon r9 270x Gaming 2g.. It recognize 2 gb of memory but recognize like HD 7xxx video cardThe screen was with Yosemite but now i have El. Capitan last release from appstore
  • I replaced EFI folder from clover installation usb and now i can boot correctly into El Capitan (with clover) .. i need two fix : i need a fix for recognize my radeon card msi r9 270x gaming 2g correctly : recognized like ati hd 7xxxx 2 gb .. and need fix for hd audio and hdmi audio .. can you help me? Thank you Cuccheis
  • (Zitat von al6042)Thank you very much Right for graphics card! i see that if reboot or shotdown, the computer not reboot/shotdown, but got black screen .. how resolve?
  • (Zitat von al6042)Unlucky HDMI audio and analog continue to not work .. But now if i shotdown computer it showdown really and not remaining with black screen It's better for hackintosh plug HD Audio or AC 97 audio in the motherboard? because i remember that i plug HD audio when i build it
  • (Zitat von al6042)Already enabled .. Don't recognize hdmi audio or analog audio i must enable it with clover ?
  • Wait, now i rebooted and audio work! But i can't manage it .. if i go to Option -> Audio, i can listen the sound both in HDMI and analog! But if i press sound key from keyboard, i see the denied logo under volume logo.CuccheisEDIT : Added my config.plist
  • You right ! I didn't select the output .. for this reason i can't manage volume Now system go perfect Thank you very much for support!
  • (Zitat von al6042)In next days when i have 10 minutes will mod first post with a zipped folder for essential file that help me and 4-5 essential step ..Thank you Cuccheis