Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

• Hi All,I've got a Mojave build running on my Z77X-UD5H board very nicely, after a full re-install and a bit of toing and froing with Clover.I ditched Clover and am now back to Ozmosis; however I have the issue where Preview won't load JPEGs - I'm informed this is an issue with hardware acceleration in Finder.I'm using an nVidia GTX650TI; which again is running nicely except for this problem. Some digging reveals that Clover installs have got around this problem by using Lilu.kext, Whatevergreen.…
  • Sorry, I meant Ozmosis. Edited now; I’m a fool!
  • Hardware is:GA-Z77X-UD5Hi7 3770K IvyBridgeGainward GTX650Ti16GB RAMSanDisk 250GB SSD Boot diskI also have a working 128GB SSD with Sierra on with the same system; so I can flip between the installs.Internal graphics are enabled yes; I did read that was important. I think the issue is what the equivalent is to Clover's config.plist (I guess its Defaults.plist?) and what is the correct thing to put in there.Placing the kexts is easy; its configuring them thats the hard part.Thanks again for your h…
  • (Zitat von jboeren)Hmmm - Kexts directory in EFI or S/L/E?Do you have faultless operation? The test is whether JPEGs will load in Preview in Finder or the Preview app
  • No such luck for me. Just a blank screen on the GTX650; and if I plug the IGFX in I can see that the OS just freezes at the Apple logo and doesn’t load.I set my BIOS to initiate the IGFX first. What am I missing?
  • Everything was set to auto. Set it to init PCI first - same issue.I can see the the Lilu and WhateverGreen Kexts arent even loaded.Also, I've edited my SMBIOS in Defaults.plist, but its not changed in About this Mac? Very odd.
  • I don’t have black screen or freezing issues - the problem is that Preview will not load or show JPEGS. This has been well documented in Clover installs; the fix is to install Lilu & WhateverGreen and/or alter your SMBIOS to be the same/closest matching model Mac to your dedicated GPU.this issue has been happening since the upgrade to Mojave. It’s been a prevalent issue since High Sierra, apparently.however, even after putting Lilu and WG in S/L/E they don’t load; and when changing my SMBIOS set…
  • Nothing. Same result.do you have it working with Ozmosis?
  • No; they’re not loaded. Do I need something in defaults.plist to get them to load?
  • Okay i’ll Give that a try.I use Kextstat.many idea why changing the SMBIOS in Defaults.plist isn’t having an effect?
  • Sweet; thats worked. SMBIOS is now reading as expected - and the OS is running a damn sight quicker too. Crazy.However - preview issue still a problem. Lili and WEG not loaded.What injection should I have in Defaults? Currently all are disabled except nVidia injection.EDIT: Google 'rough-guide-fix-for-finder-preview-not-working-on-mojave-10-14' and you should come across a popular website about x86 Macs by Tony. This fix worked for me. From the page:1. In the Finder, press Command-Shift-G and en…