Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

• Well, the main question is in there. Recently i could not make Xeon E3 1245v3 under Oz, so i moved to clover for some time. But on the other side, i didn't managed to find the answer and I'm not even close to engineer level of understanding how it works. Maybe someone had experience of making it work, so please, guide me or educate Current config is:Intel Xeon E3-1245v3GA-Z97X-UD3H (rev 1.1) MSI GTX 1050Ti Gaming X
  • (Zitat von al6042)Sorry, Im doing in through translator, so sometimes it can be freaky to chose right place for post.
  • On previous motherboard I had bios freezes if I put graphics card, and as I remember there was a problems with CPU speedstep. Today I almost made ready clover config, tomorrow would make ROM with Oz and tell what would be there.
  • (Zitat von griven)Im fully aware of that, config is needed in any case. Also I'm understanding that my knowledge about this topic is limited by open information and guides, so maybe this is the bottleneck before working hack. Before current config, i had z87hd3 and i5 4670k with msi r9 280x, but gpu suddenly died, after that in a year motherboard driver near cpu died and fried almost everything on that board, so i need to but new rig. But, with that config - Oz was flying like real mac, UI never…
  • griven - I flashed made by you Z97XUD3H_HighSierra_Unsolid.10b , it went partly good. From my previous experience, after a flash, I can hit "del" or "f12" and after go to bios setting or boot menu, but if after boot I won't hit some of this buttons - bios loading screen would freeze and the only reboot would help. After flashing the bios I went to "del" and fixed settings chose my primary graphics to load - PCI 1 and saved the setting. On new boot, I flushed nvram. After reboot, no usual Oz spas…
  • (Zitat von griven)Current config is:Intel Xeon E3-1245v3GA-Z97X-UD3H (rev 1.1) MSI GTX 1050Ti Gaming XPCIe 1 slot used by default.
  • (Zitat von griven)From what i did: 1) rechecked bios setting, toggled on CSM mode On. Here are screens on what my bios setting are now:2) I cant make it work because even after NVRAM flush I have blinking color screens, reboot, and freeze. Shell is not booting, nothing related to OZ not working. Here is the video of how it looks: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DXOqrx_Jmf4abYYbtsUF1aB5U8MZA-IV/view?usp=drive_web It's definitely not motherboard or hardware components, because I switched motherbo…
  • (Zitat von griven)made a new one: https://drive.google.com/file/…MZA-IV/view?usp=drive_web
  • (Zitat von griven)With this ROM I cant enter bios settings, only f12 or "end" menu works. When I try to enter bios settings, I've got an only flickering monitor like it's searching for video connection and that's all. Nvram working as on video, after boot nothing happens or freezing.
  • After couple days of trials and errors, I can definitely confirm that it's working. I'm currently writing this from Mac Os driven by OZ! Thank you griven! I don't know much about OZ, but taking off IGPU made it work. Shame that i won't be able to use IGPU for a spare monitor, but that's not a big deal. Now there's time for making right settings. I'm happy like a kid, thank you for that!
  • Yesterday I unfortunately encounter a problem and don't understand what it is and how to manage it. Everything was okay, but after I turn off pc and went to work, after came back home and turned on the pc - it went south like that: https://drive.google.com/file/…__hM2wf/view?usp=drivesdkWhay I did : Refladhed bios, tried couple, bios setting, different ssd's with pre-installed Mac os. Eventually the results are the same, it just blink and nothing booting. Verbose or other mode - not working.
  • Yes, I've reset NVRAM couple times, even reflashed bios, couple times for original —> Oz rom, restoring bios settings and still all the same.***What I did today is: All that I did yesterday, tried to flash OZ, but eventually, nothing is happening. The methodology was like this:1) Flash Oz infused ROM, hit ESC, bios setting to default and then make them proper. Reset2) Hit f12 for boot menu and performing NVRamm rest (screen is flickering, reboot) 3) After boot, OZ "infusion" part and loading SSD…
  • IGPU disabled, no updates been made or hardware changed. Right now I'm trying to go through all bios setting and verify it. Will try to post some screenshots. p.s. windows are on separate SSD, installed before mac os. to avoid bananas while installing windows - in always leave only one disk drive connected to a motherboard.****System working after cables for sata been swaped for new ones. Don't understand why windows was working, but its working now. Maybe the reason is construction that started…