Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

• Hello everyone !I built my hackintosh 3 years ago using Ozmosis. I upgraded to Yosemite with succes when it was released, but I didn't take the time to upgrade to El Capitan yet.I tried to flash my BIOS to then upgrade to El Capitan. As I didn't find the 1669m, I flashed my BIOS with the last one : HighSierra_9. I thought that it would work, but not really. Here is my problem :My computer is blocked at the BIOS screen (not in the BIOS per say, but when I have the choice to go to BIOS Settings, B…
  • Thanks for your answer !Since my original post, I changed a lot of things. I upgraded to Sierra (with the Sierra_F9 Bios I downloaded on this forum) but I have 2 problems now : 1) my CGU doesn't "work" (after the install, I disabled integrated graphics, but screen became black after apple logo). I heard I may have to install some Nvidia drivers, but I don't want to mess it all up, so I prefer to wait for advice (GTX760 on Z97-D3H motherboard).2) I can't manage to make my sound work : I used to i…
  • You're right, I had a really simple installation : flashed BIOS with Ozmosis Mod and installed Yosemite from my USB Key. And installing the ethernet and sound (ACL1150) kexts. That's it.I downloaded Clover Configurator (which I never used before), and mounted the EFI. But I don't have Oz in it. Only EFI>Apple. Do I have to create the OZ folder myself or did I do something wrong ?By the way, you linked me to 1479m but I have the Sierra_F9 mod. Is your link still good for my case ?Thanks !!
  • Done Indeed, I have Efi>Oz on one of my HDD. Why on this drive and not on my boot drive ?ANyway, i'll follow what you told me on your precedent post and I'll let you know !EDIT : So, here are the news :1) I now have the Ozmosis logo when I boot2) I can chose to boot on my boot drive or Recovery HD3) My GPU works fine !!! (thanks again)Do you know how to solve my no sound problem ? With the same Defaults.plist and changing some options ? I went to your link, but I don't understand everything. It'…
  • That sounds nice ! I'll be able to check it as soon as I'm home. I'll keep you updated EDIT : I put the dsdt on the Load folder as you suggested, but I can't boot my computer anymore stuck at loading with the Apple logoEDIT 2 : I didn't find any solution for now. It won't even let me boot on my bootable drive to make a clean Sierra Install. Can't access to anything
  • Thanks, but unfortunately, I can't access to the shell either.I only have access to my BIOS or to the same startmenu as shown here :https://i.ytimg.com/vi/G384uIQhwUY/hqdefault.jpgIt shows 2 drives. One with no name and the second one, Recovery HD (of course, I have tried to boot on both of them)Clicking on the top right thing that loos like a shell doesn't do anything.
  • Don't worry ! You're helping me a lot already ! I've never did this, but i'll find à Clover tutorial tomorrow.EDIT : Just to be sure : Were you talking about a Clover bootloader stick or a Sierra + Clover stick ?EDIT 2 : So here is what I did :- installed clover on my stick- flashed the BIOS to have the "legit" one (and not ozmosis modded bios)- enabledXHCI and EHCI Handoff- disabled VT-d- unplugged my CGU and connected my screen to my motherboard- on boot, I had the clover start menu. When I tr…
  • Great, I'll be there waiting
  • <p>Everything works perfectly ! Thanks again !</p>