Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

• Hi everybody,Sorry I don't understand german. I'm french.I try to install Z97X-UD3H ozmosis bios but no screen with my GTX 760 (the last one for sierra). The computer start well, i can hear thunderbird sounds when email come in, any idea to have picture on my screen ?Thanks a lot
  • There's no picture on the screen but the hack seems to run ok. The apple appears on load and then pffff nothing the screen say me no source. The bios for el capitan was ok, all was good.
  • When you switch on your computer you have picture on the monitor that is connected to the GTX760?YesDo you see the boot-proces on the gtx760?YesDo you see the login-screen on the gtx760?YesHave you installed the nvidia webdrivers?yesbut just before the startup is complete, the picture goes away, no more picture on teh screen, the card doesn't give picture any more.
  • macpro 3.1I am el capitan, i want sierra but he doesn't want.I try to change my bios with the sierra one, and I have this problem with sierra bios.I don't know how to change smbios, (i would like to try imac 14.2) lizard doesn't work, it quit when i launch.pffff.
  • No. graphic card is good selected. No internal, my hack work like that for about one year. The picture is on the GTX 760. I agree with you 14.2 will be the best choice but how to change it ? My SIP is also desactivate, because it doesn't start if it is activated. Thanks for your help.
  • Ok thanks for all. I think i must found someone to make a bios with imac 14.2 for sierra.
  • Thank you for that. I will try. Griven have made a bios for me with imac 14.1. It seems to work good. Yesterday I have downloaded Sierra, now i have to try to install it. Maybe imac 14.2 is better than 14.1 ?edit : Sierra is now running on my hack.
  • Hi al6042,I try to put default.plist in my directory /EFI/Oz. I finally succeed in reset NV-Ram, but it doesn't change mac hack imac14,1 in 14,2. I don't understand. Does /EFI/Oz the real path ? or /EFI/Efi/Oz like i read somewhere ? (don't work too). I would try to put imac 15, because i have an I7. Can you give me an imac 15 default.plist ? If it doesn't start with imac 15, how to remove it ?A lot of questions.... ThanksNicolas