Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

• Good morning all,I would need your assistance.I tried several times since Mojave 10.14.3 first to update to 10.14.4 and higher but without success since each time when loading I end up with a black screen.Believing that the problem was with my Nvidia video card, I thought I would replace it with an AMD Sapphire RX580 Nitro +.I tried all day yesterday to update Mojave 10.14.3 to Catalina 10.15.3 also without success with the same result as before.Can you help me solve my problems, taking into acc…
  • theCurseOfHackintoshSorry but it was you who recently modified my ozmosis rom to allow it to be used on Catalina. It worked correctly until version 10.15.3, however this morning I did the silly thing to update to 10.15.4, and there I again have a black screen at launch after the apple and the line progression. What to do now ? Thanks again for your help.
  • Is this a definitive failure please or will there be a solution soon for ozmosis?Otherwise is there in my case a simple way to migrate on opencore and how?I understand that I ask you a lot but I want to progress with your support.
  • Hi everyone and especially to theCurseOfHackintoshI just noticed the appearance of the new special KernextPatcher 10.15.4.Thank you for updating my rom which I will try as soon as possible.See you later.
  • Hello,I just updated my bios with the Z77-D3H rom that theCurseOfHackintosh communicated to me.I have a problem at startup after the appearance of the Apple logo, no loading progress display takes place despite a reset of the PRAM.Thank you for your help.
  • Hi theCurseOfHackintosh,Thank you for the new updated rom that works.The only remark I can make, and it is an observation in use, when launching the operating system when displaying the Apple logo, the machine takes about 5 seconds to launch the bar loading.Do you have any idea?Thank you again for your work.Friendly.