Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 26.

• Hello everyone! Could someone help me to apply a fix for this motherboard? I mean USB_WAK fix, because if I left plugged in a USB drive, when system goes to sleep it instantly wakes up.I practically need to extract DSDT, modify and reinject into the BIOS.There's also a problem with sound that it doesen't load at boat or afer long system sleep and I have to restart. On this it's needed to modify DSDT or Install CodecCommander.kext and modify it's plist file?Frontal USB 3.0 fix possible via DSDT f…
  • Thanks guys, do I have to use this with USBInjectAll.kext? Or this applies only with SSDT edit?It may be possible that system wakes up when Pendrives are plugged in, but i Can't leave WOL off because I need that.LE: Got It, I have to renounce at one USB port from case, all workin good with stock modifications from forum Database BIOS.I also solved sound problem by proper edit CodecCommander.kext.Thank you everyone for help and support.LATER EDIT:@Huberer Even if I disable WOL with USB plugged th…
  • I use iMac 14,2 SMBIOS.I personally can live without Pendrives plugged in when system goes to sleep.I rarely use one of two frontal usb port from my case and those in the back of the motherboard.I have latest EFI modules into the bios updated using UBU Tool.I use IntelMausiEthernet.kextWOL works perfectly with Ozmosis and I will leave as it is, because i really need it.Two things are the most important for me: -USB Ports, which works native one in the front case and the rest on the motherboard's…
  • The front USB ports are connected to the single USB 3.0 header available on the motherboard.Even if it can't be solved the problem with EC or Wake from sleep with the USB plugged in I can live with it.Simple, I don't leave USB plugged and I use single working frontal USB port available.For sound I use toleda Ozmosis script which applies also to Chimera / Chameleon, it's practically a AppleHDA.kext patch.
  • Thanks guys, I guess I have to give up. Yeah Huberer you're right. Even If I shutdown, with USB plugged in system starts up. Thanks anyway to all of you for all support and patience.EDIT: @Huberer I really give up. I tried your dsdt, still only one frontal USB 3.0 usable at 3.0 speed, system wakes from sleep with USB plugged in. Even if I leave system sleeping after long time at wake it reboots.
  • It still remains that problem with sound pop and dissapearance after some time 2-3 times sleeping, but if I rennounce using sleep all problems are solved. 1 frontal port is enough and powering up the system isn't a problem of time because I have an SSD. Huberer: How did you solved the problem with sound popping / dissapearance after wake from sleep, or you didn't used sleep? I asked you because I saw that you use the same motherboard.EDIT: Oppps, I saw that you told you're using Clover already, …
  • Sleep with USB plugged: It wakes up.Shutdown with USB plugged: Finally It remains shutdown. Both DSDTs, same behavior.Thank you very much for your patience and guidance.
  • It fixed only the shutdown problem, not the wake from sleep problem (both with usb plugged in).In bios I enable only WOL without Keyboard or mouse, even if I disable WOL system reacts the same.
  • I said already last night that both dsdt acts similar, no differences. Both fixed shutdown with plugged usb but not wake from sleep with usb plugged in.
  • DSDT_1: Wake from sleep with USB plugged / OK but it gives me "Disk Not ejected properly" at the wake. Conclusion: It stays down at sleep and shutdown.Shutdown with USB plugged / OKAfter Wake from sleep I loose sound, with original dsdt from forum DB i don't loose it.DSDT_2: Wake from sleep with USB plugged / OK but it gives me "Disk Not ejected properly" at the wake. Conclusion: It stays down at sleep and shutdown.Shutdown with USB plugged / OKAfter Wake from sleep I loose sound, with original …
  • @Huberer Thanks for all the help. I rennounce to put my system sleeping and all those problems are going away.I use single frontal usb 3.0 working and I live with clover, because i have to customize clover again and I don't want to patch / repatch again.Thank you for your patience.
  • Huberer: Even if I disable WOL or leave it enabled the system wakes up from sleep. With those two dsdt which you provided today, sleep and shutdown works perfectly with usb plugged in but at the wake it gives me that error with "USB not removed safely". About EC i can leave only one in the front. In the back all seems to be ok.nullThe only problem remains If I put system to sleep at the wake it remains without sound. I have to rennounce at sleep or I have to use an old AppleHDA from Multibeast …
  • Yeah, 're right. I don't use those two usb headers inside except the single USB 3.0.USB port now works, shutdown with plugged in works but sleep with plugged in, not.ssdt it working good, generated by myself using pike's ssdtgen tool for iMac 14,1, all good.Thanks.EDIT: I'll try the thing with usb plugged in via Windows to see if it reacts differently. As I know Gigabyte may have some feature like USB charging when system it's off, that may be the problem.EDIT: In Windows everything it's ok.At t…
  • Yay! It's says "Disk not ejected properly" at wake but it definitely works!Wake from sleep USB plugged: WORKS!Shutdown with USB plugged: WORKS!Frontal / Backward USB: WORKS!Internal USB 2.0: NOT INTERESTED!Sound after wake from sleep: solved by proper edit CodecCommander.kext or Multibeast 6.1.0 restore.@Huberer Thanks for helping me.
  • Yep, it's working, not waking up anymore after sleep with usb plugged.At the wake
  • Yeah, got it. I could also try this: http://www.stclairsoft.com/Jettison/EDIT: I didn't received any PM.
  • Yeap, thanks to you most of the problems are gone. I also found this.I executed that command for proxysleep. As I remember my system doesn't wake up after two hours but I put system at sleep only when Im home. In the meantime I wake it up via WOL over Internet and static arp list on my home router, so that terminal command shouldn't affect WOL.
  • SafeSleepUSB workin' good. Even sound after waking from sleep it's working if I put system at sleep and wake again a 2nd time.
  • PikeRAlpha explained how it did with it's motherboard USB 3.0 warkaround. (it has the same motherboard Z87MX-D3H)I apologise that it didn't came in mind sooner to show you Huberer.Take a closer look to see what I'm talking about.
  • Yep, really Mavericks it's rock solid, like iOS6 it's for iPhone. Nice approach with the EC thing.Thank you very much for everything you've done for me. Today I've learned, fixed a lot of things.Another interesting question it's that my CPU low it's states only after I put it to sleep and wake. Otherwise it stays between 3,2-3,4 Ghz all the time.