Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

• willkommen you could test 10.13.4 beta for the fan issue, i can‘t tell if there‘s a difference since my vega is on water but there are people claiming it fixed the fan - and other issues!also you could swap out osxaptiofix and emuvariable for aptiomemoryfix.efi - had no problems with this on several builds. gets you native nvram, which is nice
  • are you on newest beta, released yesterday? i think fan issue was claimed fixed on 10.13.4 beta 3also, would you mind checking if your vega behaves or sounds like this as an egpu?youtu.be/y6gLpCb8rMw
  • @Vathek you could try the latest 10.13.4 beta 4, can't tell if anything changed on fan behaviour but it fixed some graphics issues introduced with beta 3 and also recognize vega correctly as vega gpus instead of RX XXX. there must be a lot of driver improvement going on lately
  • it seems apples driver handles things a bit different than windows, i noticed the %usage on vega gpu tach only knows 2 states like 100% load or 0%, while light usage shows a flimmery 100% instead of something like 10% usage. maybe fanspeed is somehow related to usage too, since the iMac Pro doesnt share the same thermal solution than a regular vega card would.i think once eGPU support is out of beta, things should improve. or as late as with the modular mac pro, iMac Pro release didn‘t help at a…
  • vega is not under load at all in this video, it just happens under macOS, but it got a lot beta with the latest beta versions of macOS. it seems like macOS handles gpu load a lot different thant windows, every load seems to be full load.but just to be clear: your leds arent flickering like mine?
  • well yeah, i have coil whine in windows under heavy load, thats totaly fine, its not nearly as loud as in macOS. but in macOS, the gpu is everytime under full load, just for milliseconds. but as i said, latest betas fixes the noise