Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

• Guy's excuse me, i had some skills in german, but i'm outdated because of many years ago! So the skylake Ozmosis XMASS, yes it's a beta features, but let's note some things! You absolutely have to make sure that the flash was succesfull, i mean, when flashing the mobo, the flashing progress is in verbose mode, so you have to see if all steps was clearly gone with succes! Again, it'll not mean that you can try Installing directly, no, it's not simple like that, you should know that skylakes and u…
  • Hey again, i just want to notice that hardware from Kaby Lake and up, simply don't work with Ozmosis, after flashing the MOBO it freezes on RED screen, and you can do nothing, it will remain like that, until CMOS reset, or Force Bios Backup To Kick In. Be carefull, for skylake, you don't have problems if following guide, another thing is to check after the bios get moded the ROM with MMTool, this application can reveal if the BIOS will not work like in this image:So until you're sure that rom is…
  • From what i know from advanced users like: "STLVNUB", he have KABYLAKE board and KABYLAKE cpu, didn't worked, even with Kaby board with Sky cpu or Sky board with Kaby cpu! From Efi partition or even from Bios, i sent to him all required files during my tests, and it doesn't worked.I don't have for this moment SkyLake Stuffs to make a video, because the board i did Ozmosis with, is sold, because i work with a friend of mine from time to time, to help him mounting some rigs for it's customers, and…
  • This was the SSDT's missing that i'm speaking for, without all stuffs and SSDT's and Injector.kext i've made, you'll not be able to reach desktop!Every word i said in my guide is sensitive and important, if you miss only one step, it will stop at that point!This is not a joke, because the ACPI tables in skylake mobos aren't the same as previous generation, there's a lot of _DSM that makes problem!