Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

• Big Sur is working on the T530. I tested it shortly. And ... so far I remember me right... MacBookPro11,1 is enough for 11.0.
  • No. Only switched the SMBios, and take the nightly Builds ( I think now it´s not necessary anymore) of Lilu and VirtualSMC and the Install worked like a charm.
  • Do you have an i7 CPU (you should put your Hardware Specs into your profile)? If yes ... never. Because the i7 model has a dedicated Gfx Card which is hard wired to the mDP Port. No chance to get the HD Gfx working than.
  • antukstYes but I´m talking about it because the mDP Port does not work with these dedicated GFX Card inside. You could switch it off in the BIOS. But the mDP is hardwired to this card. Its not possible to get out the HD4000 Videosignal through the Port. 5T33Z0 has an upgraded Model. There was an i5 inside before and than he upgraded to i7. The i5 has no dedicated GFX Card. Thats the reason because the mDP is working with the Intel HD on his machine.I have the same model like you. The only way y…