Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 33.

• Ich weiß nicht wohin mit dem Thread, also habe ich einfach mal das Showroom-Unterforum genommen.Hier möchte ich meine EFI zur Verfügung stellen. Das ist für diejenigen in der Community, die sich überlegen ein Z390 System zusammenzubauen und für mein zukünftiges ich.Hardware:CPU: egal (i3/i5/i7/i9)Board: Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming (BIOS F6)Grafikkarte: Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+SSD: Samsung Evo 970 NVMeWLAN: BCM94360CS verbunden mit Internem Port "F_USB1"getestete macOS Versionen:- macOS Mojave 10.14.x- …
  • MacOS Mojave 10.14.1:Das System hat ein Update ohne jegliche Änderungen überstanden.VT-D kann im BIOS aktiviert werden. Dies hat keinerlei Auswirkungen auf die Funktionalität des Systems.Update:Um die Intel HD 630 zum Laufen zu bringen ist scheinbar der neue Whatevergreen.kext und ein Inject in Clover von Nöten:Quelle: Intel Grafikchip wird nicht richtig erkanntUpdate2:Der neue Clover configurator hat den SMBIOS vom Macmini 8,1 spendiert bekommen der ebenfalls auf die 8. Generation der Intel CPU…
  • published Da mir 10.14.2 überhaupt keine Vorteile bringt, lasse ich es getrost weg. Ich mach mir das Leben gerne sehr einfach :).Soweit ich aber erfahren habe, sollte das Update kein Problem sein. Solltest du es wagen, würde ich mich gerne über eine Rückmeldung freuen.
  • nobody111 Hi I dont have any HWMonitor or fan speed data. I didnt run any torture tests either. But what I can tell you is that the RX 580 is working just like in Windows. On Idle the fans are turned off completely. Of course if I run any applications which use the graphics card, the fans start to spin. The speed is bound to the temperature.Everything runs fine. Completely satisfied with the system . published Gut zu wissen. Was hast du gemacht damit die USB Ports wieder funktionieren? Das Upda…
  • TimGerdts Gern geschehen. Eine Frage: Hat es direkt einwandfrei geklappt oder musstest du noch was ändern?
  • osxonpc Freut mich dass es funktioniert. Ich bin leider aktuell auf das System angewiesen und ich lese hier still über 10.14.4 mit. Bei vielen gibt es anscheinend noch extreme Probleme mit 10.14.4 weshalb ich jetzt erstmal abwarte bis mindestens die neuen SMBIOS für den neuen iMac erscheinen. Die haben schließlich aktuelle Prozessoren wie den 9900K etc.
  • contakt.box The BIOS-Version doesnt matter. I updated my BIOS after installation twice, so its not a problem. It depends on which Radeon 590 you use because i heard some might cause some troubles. If you want to be sure its working, take one from Sapphire.You can use my DSDT. The DSDT is just for fixing a crash. I dont know about version 10.14.4 of macOS though, it seems to cause many troubles. Many people have problems with that version.
  • contakt.boxI deactived the Intel HD 630. Other users could activate it. I would recommend the Nitro+ Version of Sapphire. I would take the RX 580 or 590. VEGA Graphic cards have the issue with the fan (no speed control) which you need to take care of additionally.
  • tronplayerThanks for the info. I assumed that so I stay on 10.14.1 because everything is working fine. I wouldnt upgrade until 10.14.5It seems that the new SMBIOS versions (for the new iMac's) are supported in a "special" build of 10.14.4
  • Startpost aktualisiert und Dateien für 10.14.5 hinzugefügt. Dr.Stein Fotos hinzugefügt
  • contakt.box 1. Because according to some users here in the Forum, if you have a RX or VEGA card, it is better to use the iMac Pro. But the other one should work too.2. Yes i have XMP activated. But my RAM supports XMP. Some RAMs dont.3. I deactivated sleep. Not using it.4. What does not work?
  • treblA This is a weird bug many people have. I had the same problem on another system long time ago. Didnt know how I fixed it. Is it the newest version of macOS? How did you create the USB drive? Maybe try to create it with TINU and try another USB Port.
  • treblA Why change the EFI from mine to his if the installation went fine with another stick? Didnt it run well?EDIT: You have to install Clover this time on the EFI of the SSD (not the stick) and copy the files from the EFI from the USB drive to the EFI of the SSD. Then you have clover on the SSD, so you dont need the USB drive anymore.
  • treblA I think you missunderstood some basics. It does not matter which EFI you take, Clover has to be installed on the EFI of the SSD so the USB drive is not needed. Because the bootloader is always needed to start macOS since macOS is locked for normal computers.
  • treblA Ok, i try to tell it to you as easy as possible. Clover is the bootloader. You need Clover to start macOS. When you created the stick, you started the Clover installer and chose the USB drive as the destination where Clover shall be installed. So now you got Clover on the USB drive to start macOS. After that, you booted from the USB drive to install macOS. Now macOS is installed on the SSD, but the bootloader is not on the SSD. Just macOS... Thats why you still need the USB drive to boot…
  • treblA Yeah you can take the Clover Version 4920. Thats right.
  • treblA Your welcome. I would just get an extra SSD drive for Windows so you can choose in Clover bootmenu which Operating System you want to start.
  • treblA Its that way because the config.plist is configured that way. You can set a timer. Download clover configurator, mount the EFI of the SSD with it and open the config.plist (which you can find on the EFI of the SSD) with Clover Configurator. Then go to the section "boot". You can then activate a timer on the right side. Dont forget to save the changes
  • swissborder Do you need to type the name of the boot volume by hand or does it detect it automatically? I never tested it
  • fluppiJa USB Ports funktionieren alle. Wobei ich die .zip nochmal aktualisieren muss, weil ich nun eine SSDT verwende für die USB Ports.Ja das Gehäuse ist das Fractal Design Define Mini C.https://geizhals.de/fractal-de…-tg-a1666668.html?hloc=deIst das durchdachteste mATX Gehäuse was du kriegen kannst. Bin sehr zufrieden damit. Gibt auch eine Version ohne Fenster.Das hier ist auch ein empfehlenswertes: https://geizhals.de/fractal-de…-c-mini-tgd-a1779755.html