Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

• Dell XPS 17 9700

Beitrag
    Für welche MacOS Version ist diese EFI gedacht? Ich kann weder Mojave noch Big Sur damit booten. Es handelt sich wohl um OCv0.5.8. Wie sieht es mit Updates aus?(Zitat von vivandi)
  • Dell XPS 17 9700

Beitrag
    Thanks, I figured it out by myself already. I just mapped the USB ports, trackpad and touchscreen both work. And even sleep without actually fixing it deliberately!The last two issues I'm tackling right now is the missing sound (which alcid is it actually?) and the temporary black screen on the internal display. It is even not recognized to be internal. That's weird!So I'm running latest Big Sur and OCv0.6.6 with a strange side effect it shows it's v0.6.3. Silly!
  • Dell XPS 17 9700

Beitrag
    It's not a Realtek codec, that's the issue.. Linux is also having trouble getting it to work. I guess sound is not fixable as of now but it works through the monitor and the various docks. Since I'm using a musical interfaces anyways, I can live with(out) it.And yes, it is the 4K display. However the 0x3E9B0000 platform-id is giving me trouble so I switched to 0x3E9B0009 which is working well in my other laptop with GT2 graphics. I'll keep watching it. So far almost all is good, sleep does not w…
  • Dell XPS 17 9700

Beitrag
    I just want to avoid any reboots or freezes in case something goes south.With my Yoga C740 sleep is working flawlesly, I barely reboot it from time to time.