Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

• asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    Boot this computer with linux live version, for example Ubuntu !!!Then in the terminal enter this command under Linux:(Quelltext, 1 Zeile) The files are stored there on the desktop.Upload these files here!
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    ioreg alone with VoodooHDA does not help meDarwin Dumper / Audio Dump only partially helpsOnly with the CodecDump from LinuxLive I can see everything.
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    Wrong data from VoodooHDA. CMxxx (x) used to be external sound cards.Your CodecDump from OnbordAudio says:Codec: Realtek ALC233 (<--- only the name)Address: 0AFG Function Id: 0x1 (unsol 1)Vendor Id: 0x10ec0235 (<--- ALC-Device)Subsystem Id: 0x104315e0Revision Id: 0x100002For ALC235 currently LayoutID 3, 11, 14, 15 and 28. Please first try all before I create patches!1. Delete VoodooHDA and VoodooHDADisabler2. In the clover at Inject Kext set to "Yes", not to "Detect"3. Latest releases AppleALC a…
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    OK thanksI create now.Please be patient.
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    Your codec dump shows only 3 connections!Internal speakers, HP and internal micTry this:trial1 with LayoutID 16trial1_ALC235_ASUS_GL553VD_layoutID16.zipoutput:internal speakers in SwitchMode with HP (if HP is plugged, then the display changes in HP at the outputs)input:internal mic (currently configured with Boost 1)Note:this is the first computer (CodecDump), where EAPD2 is also set on the mic. This is absolutely new.Your SSDT-HDEF.aml:"Layout-id"Buffer (0x04){0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00},(hex)...La…
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    I do not understand. The name of the microphone does not change either.In your ioreg, layout-id is 02 00 00 00 and alc-layout-id is 10 00 00 00.Delete the bootflag alcid=16 in the Clover! Try this!See under System Settings / Soundoutputs:internal speaker (works yes / no?)(if headphones are plugged in then the display changes from internal speaker to headphones)Headphones (works yes / no?)inputs:internal mic (works yes / no?)
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    my codec layoutID 16 works so? Complete?layoutID 15 has different entries for speakers and headphones, which rather disturb.If 15 works, then it's good. ID 15 is already in release.Do I still have to make changes to the ID 16 or is the 15 ok for you?
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    try this with 16:trial2_ALC235_ASUS_GL553VD_layoutID16.zip
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    mt-frYou write Speaker and internal mic work. Headphones too (in switch mode with the speakers)?try this for external mic:trial3_ALC235_ASUS_GL553VD_layoutID16.zipLilu remains unchanged from trial2 !!!If it does not work, I have more ideas ...
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    Ok, so you can confirm that with ID16:internal speaker works,Headphones works,internal microfon worksexternal microphone (LineIn) works ???Then I pass on the new codec to the release!
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    The new codec should be in the next release, I hope.https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/311293-applealc-—-dynamic-applehda-patching/?do=findComment&comment=2668530
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    try this for mixedtrial_update_id16.zip
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    try this (id16)trial2_update_id16.zip
  • asus gl553vd

Beitrag
    ok, no more ideas at the moment.Maybe ID22 better in the next release.Currently new pull request for ID22.try this in the new release!