Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

• (Zitat von khe91)Hello, sorry for replaying in english I prefer this way instead of google translate Today I tried the same network card from Lenovo, it's detected correctly with the AppleEthernetIXGBE and it's seen as X540-AT2 but every-time I'm enabling the link the system is crashing. Did you guys tested on AMD CPU's? I'm running a Ryzen 5950x with Monterey 12.6 and the latest OpenCore.Thanks!
  • (Zitat von kaneske)Enabled SVM and IOMMU set to auto, same results. While the link is established there is no traffic on the ethernet as well (until the system crashes in 2-3 min).
  • (Zitat von kaneske)It's set to False
  • (Zitat von kaneske)Yes, for AQC107 (tested with Asus XG-C100C card) it's a known issue and it's not working with AMD after Monterey >12.3.Thought that the X540-T2 will work as it's OOB. Seems that I need to go back to 1G TG-3468 as there is no working solution with AMD for 10G. Tried so far the X540-T2/AT2, AQC107 and AQC113CS. Before upgrading with 12.2 everything worked fine.
  • (Zitat von kaneske)Yes, and also the patch was added with OC 0.8.x ForceAquantiaEthernet for this. Most Intel users reports that everything works fine with the latest 12.6 Monterey upgrade, unfortunately for AMD I cannot find any solutions. Seems that I need to wait for Raptor Lake to make it work
  • (Zitat von kaneske)But the AQC107 is using VTD as well? If yes, that might be the case. Also all of them worked fine with 12.2.