Beiträge von serdeliuk

kuckkuck

Hi, thanks for your answer, all i want is to understand what modification you did to the patched Clover version from post 1. I am trying to learn so no other scope involved. The easiest way to me is to see the source code, but if you don't want to made your source public maybe you can explain a bit the modifications added to Clover.

Many thanks for your time.

Hi @kukkukk i know that you're busy but please provide the requested info, not because you should, using open source software when provide a binary version of an opensource software you should provide the source code as well due the legal agreement you probably read, but because you care and understand what opensource means.....

Use:

• Replace CLOVERX64.efi (r5119 Mod) on the EFI with the appendix
    Hi kuckkuck thanks for this patched version of Clover 5119, can you please let me know what did you patched exactly and if you have the source code available somewhere publicly accessible with your modifications? I want to apply your patches to the latest Clover version.
    Please excuse me that i write in english but unfortunately i don't know German