Beiträge von motel hotel

Edit by al6042 -> Please do not quote posts, which are located directly before your post...

Hi elmacci, Thank you very much for your answer. I so envy those make there hackintosh with thunderbolt connection. At least the screen in the Alienware is not bad. So until I get a real MacBook I got to stick with this meanwhile. I don't like that APPLE sell there RAM and STORAGE so expensive, that was the reason for me to stick with my Alienware and apply hackintosh.

Thanks a lot! If you have any good news on ALIENWARE M15 R1 Hackintosh please let us know!

hi elmacci, I don't know if you are going to read this but I need your help.

I have a Alienware M15 R1, i7-8750H, GTX 1060 6gb, Ram 16gb.

I know that you have mentioned that Thunderbolt is not working, but I have found out that a lot of HACKINTOSH LAPTOP's with thunderbolt is using there thunderbolt to connect to an eGPU without problem.

And I need that to connect with my monitor.

Please can you help me?

I did some research and got some help from other community but still not working.

Since I have used your EFI to get the Mac OS working I thought that you could help me.

I'm attaching my EFI.

Please can you give a look and help me out with this?

Many thanks.

AW M15 R1 EFI.zip