Beiträge von bobshopsupreme

Thank you. I have checked and I can see the BIOS.

I cannot get 5k resolution in 10.13.6 with my GTX 1080 either on 1 cable or 2. For 2 x DP I just see two copies of the screen on the left and right side. I have tried pikera already with no effect.

In Windows 10 I can get 5k60Hz at 8bit per channel colour over one cable. 2xDP does not work properly and displays a 4k image even though Windows says it is 5k.

I'm not sure if my Windows settings are wrong or if my control board is not working as designed. I should be able to get 5k60Hz 10 bit colour over 2xDP in Windows with my Nvidia card.

I think I will try my 5700XT.

I will leave this here in case it is useful (even though it is in the wrong language). Sorry again and thank you for your reply.

Bitte verzeihen Sie mein Eindringen in ein deutsches Forum mit Google Translate. Ich spreche nur Englisch und Französisch und dies ist der beste Ort für Informationen auf dem 5k-Monitor über das iMac-Display.

Ich habe dies mit der gleichen Steuerkarte von AliExpress erstellt und es funktioniert in 5k60Hz in Windows 10 mit einem DP-Kabel, aber 4k60Hz in MacOS auf meinem Hackintosh. Ich verwende ein Nvidia 1080 in MacOS 10.13.6. Eine doppelte Verbindung mit DisplayPort funktioniert nicht.

Ich habe einen 5700XT gekauft, kann ihn aber nicht an den Shop zurücksenden, wenn ich ihn öffne. Bevor ich es installiere, möchte ich wissen, ob es möglich ist, den Bootloader (OpenCore) mit der GUI über eine DisplayPort-Verbindung zu sehen. Wenn dies nicht der Fall ist, müsste ich die Eingabe jedes Mal ändern, wenn ich zwischen Windows 10 und MacOS wechsle. Ich habe gelesen, dass es normalerweise nicht möglich ist, das BIOS mit Double DP zu sehen. Ist es für den Bootloader vor dem Laden des Betriebssystems dasselbe?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für Ihre Hilfe.

Please forgive my intrusion into a German forum with Google Translate. I only speak English and French and this is the best place for information on the 5k monitor using the iMac display.

I have built this using the same control board from AliExpress and it works in 5k60Hz in Windows 10 with one DP cable, but 4k60Hz in MacOS on my Hackintosh. I use an Nvidia 1080 in MacOS 10.13.6. A double connection with DisplayPort does not work.

I have bought a 5700XT but I cannot send it back to the shop if I open it. Before I install it, I would like to know if it is possible to see the Bootloader (OpenCore) with the GUI using a DisplayPort connection. If it does not, then I would have to change the input each time I switch between Windows 10 and MacOS. I read that it is usually not possible to see the BIOS using double DP. Is it the same for the Bootloader before loading the operating system.

Thank you in advance for your help.