Beiträge von sevennova

@JimSalabim

Hello, I used a PCI-E NVME M.2 adapter card, and I installed a LexarNM620 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD, installed in PCI-E Slot 2, which can be used normally in Windows systems, but Apple systems cannot start , Will automatically restart when you see the Apple icon and the progress bar is about 3% when starting the system. I guess it is necessary to make another aml file for NVME? Please help me:)

JimSalabim

First of all, thanks to JimSalabim for sharing all the time, I currently have two problems,

1: During the use of the mac, an accidental card will appear, and then it will quickly enter the crash. If you click the system sleep during the process of entering the crash, and then wake up the system, it can be used normally again, but it is still unavoidable to encounter It suddenly freezes and then crashes quickly. (The 0.6.6 version does not have this problem).

2: In recent versions of Opencore, the local area network is always connected to the NAS hard disk, and the speed of copying a single file has changed from 100M/s to 50M/s. It is not clear why, the previous Opencore version has no problem (specifically which version is no longer Test), but tested under Windows10 system, the speed can reach 100M/s, so it should not be the problem of the network cable, I am thinking about whether it is the problem of the mac system network driver:), I hope everyone can help me, thank you!

Zunächst möchte ich JimSalabim für das ständige Teilen danken. Derzeit bin ich auf zwei Probleme gestoßen, 1: Mac wird verwendet, hängt gelegentlich fest und stürzt dann schnell ab. Während dieses Vorgangs auf Sleep klicken und dann wachen bald auf und es kann normal verwendet werden, aber es kann nicht vermieden werden. Wird nach einem plötzlichen Festsitzen in die Situation eines Absturzes stoßen. (Die Version 0.6.6 hat dieses Problem nicht). 2: Verbinden Sie die LAN-NAS-Festplatten-Netzwerkgeschwindigkeit von den ursprünglichen 100M/s auf die aktuellen 50M/s, der Grund ist nicht klar, die vorherige Version ist kein Problem (welche Version wurde nicht erneut getestet), testen Sie die LAN-Verbindung zu das NAS unter dem Windows 10 System Es können 100M/s sein, also sollte es nicht das Problem des Netzwerkkabels sein.Ich überlege ob es ein Treiberproblem ist :) Ich hoffe jeder kann mir helfen, danke!