Beiträge von Dazouri

Some discussion offline of the thread has pointed me toward holding on this effort given the myriad of issue surrounding this platform. We will see what the future brings.

Thanks for the input and interest..... Daz

No I do however, I'm using a VM to access the MAC side of things and it's giving me trouble. I will go into the VM I have Of Mojave and mount the EFI and pull the info on what default drivers are being pulled in. Give me 30 minutes and I'll post it up. Daz

ADDITIONAL INFO:

I have the following drivers:

in the clover directory:

CLOVERX64.efi

in the x64driver directoy:

SMCHelper-64.efi

PartitionDxe-64.efi

FSInject-64.efi

DataHubDxe-64.efi

AudioDxe-64.efi

AptioMemoryFix-64.efi

AppleImageLoader-64.efi

ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi

Here is the clover install log for my USB Install drive:

Clover EFI installer log - Sat Oct 19 13:01:09 PDT 2019

Installer version: v2.4k r4961 EFI bootloader

======================================================

/dev/disk0 (internal, physical):

#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER

0: GUID_partition_scheme *84.8 GB disk0

1: EFI EFI 209.7 MB disk0s1

2: Apple_HFS Mojave 10.14.3 by Te... 84.5 GB disk0s2

/dev/disk1 (disk image):

0: GUID_partition_scheme +8.2 GB disk1

1: EFI EFI 209.7 MB disk1s1

2: Apple_HFS InstallESD 7.9 GB disk1s2

/dev/disk2 (external, physical):

0: GUID_partition_scheme *62.1 GB disk2

1: EFI EFI 209.7 MB disk2s1

2: Apple_HFS Install macOS Catalina 61.8 GB disk2s2

Backing up EFI files

Backing up /Volumes/Install macOS Catalina/EFIROOTDIR/EFI folder to /Volumes/Install macOS Catalina/EFI-Backups/r4862/2019-10-19-13h01/EFI

Installing BootSectors/BootLoader

Stage 0 - Don't write any of boot0af, boot0md, boot0ss to /Volumes/Install macOS Catalina

Stage 1 - Don't write any of boot1h2, boot1f32alt, boot1xalt to /Volumes/Install macOS Catalina

=========== Clover EFI Installation Finish ===========

Let me know if I need to supply any additional info. Daz

Thanks DSM2 for the response. Yes, I had heard of the "1" user in Germany to get this working. :) And I have come computer in hand to ask for help.

Not sure Linus and Anthony are sure "how" they got their system to boot. :) And they have eluded to their many remaining problems at the desktop. I haven't installed any specific drivers.

Daz

Hi all!

New to the forums. I have a couple of C621 boards that I'm attempting to get Catalina running on.

One is a Domunis Extreme Socket 3647 with a W3175X

The other is a Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme with a W3175X

No joy at all with a standard Catalina install usb and config.plist on the Dominus. The Gigabyte however, boots right up and goes through the install start to finish however on the final boot where your install selection for country and applid entry are, as soon as it attempts to start clover a get a "Droping Tail with size 294368460" message. This happens I believe after the apple install converts the filesystem from HFS to APFS containers.

I have attempted on multiple drives and with different install USB's. Using the latest version of Clover.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I came here as I see you have some who are currently running Catalina on the Aorus Socket 3647.

Dazouri