Beiträge von adra

Hi mt-fr,

I followed your instructions to install trackpad on Mojave but it doesn't work for me.

I ran Kext Utility after deleting AppleIntelLpssI2C.kext and AppleIntelLpssI2CController.kext from System/Library/Extensions and rebooted with VoodooHDA.kext in EFI/Clover/Kexts/10.14/ folder and no result. Mac keeps booting without touchpad :(

Everything else is super. Intel HD630, HDMI, Audio, Bluetooth, Ethernet and Keyboard Fn keys are working like a charm! Thanks for all your work.

Hi!

I have MacOS X 10.13.6 (High Sierra) running on my laptop.
    I boot Mac with Clover v4644 in UEFI mode on a M2 SSD and installed it using APFS filesystem.
    The EFI folder I'm using is from Mt-fr who kindly uploaded his working config to github Here.

So far this is what is working:
    -Ethernet (RealtekRTL8111)
    -Audio (VoodooHDA)
    -USB 3.0
    -iGPU (Intel HD630)
    -Wifi (external usb dongle)

Can anyone help me in troubleshooting the touchpad and internal wifi?
    I've attached my bootlog, dsdt.aml file, clover kexts folder, and pci device list.

After using @mt-fr EFI folder I still cant get the touchpad or Intel wfif to work :(
    I've been using a usb mouse ever since I installed Mac and a Edimax 2.4Ghz wifi usb dongle to connect to internet.
    The sound I can get working by replacing the AppleALC.kext with VoodooHDA.kext in Clover folder. The sound quality is good but the maximum voulume is low compared to Windows. I've read that it is normal when using Voodoo kext instead of the Realtek ALC audio drivers.
    VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CHID kexts don't seem to work and if I dont block I2C OSX cant boot.
    I think my DSDTs might need the Windows patch for Voodoo. Is the ELAN touchpad unsupported or is there anyone who got it working that can help?

I have been testing and have made a bit lot of progress... I can now finally boot into High Sierra! Thanks to everyone! Specially to @mt-fr.
    I am able to load clover in UEFI mode from my hdd and Install MacOS High Sierra from a usb stick after copying the CLOVER - INSTALL folder from your github repo to the efi partition in my hdd. I used the same config.plist file from your setup and had to delete several conflicting drivers from the drivers64UEFI folder and block some kext files to make it work.
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\CsmVideoDxe-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\NvmExpressDxe-64.efi

\EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\AppleImageCodec-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\AppleUITheme-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\AptioInputFix.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\AptioMemoryFix.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\DataHubDxe-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\Fat-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\FirmwareVolume-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\FSInject-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\HFSPlus.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\HFSPlus-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\NTFS-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\PartitionDxe-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\SMCHelper-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\UsbKbDxe-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\UsbMouseDxe-64.efi
    \EFI\CLOVER\drivers64UEFI\VBoxHfs-64.efi

After installing MacOS the machine automatically reboots and I can see that there are 2 new boot options one is the Mac Recovery partition and MacOS partition alongside Win10. I can now boot into Windows 10 and MacOSX!
    How can I check if this laptop has Native NVRAM or not?

I'm trying to install High Sierra and cant get to the Install screen. Im using the latest clover released today (r4637), and High Sierra (10.13). I also updated my BIOS to the latest version from 304 to 307. It gets stuck half way on the apple logo screen. What BIOS settings you guys are using?
    My current BIOS config is the following:
    - Intel Virtualization Technology: Disabled
    - Intel AES-NI: Disabled
    - VT-d: Disabled
    - Fast boot: Disabled
    - CSM Support: Disabled
    - Secure Boot: Disabled
    - Legacy USB support: Disabled
    - USB Mass Storage Driver Support: Enabled

Should Intel Virtualization Technology or CSM Support be enabled?

Sorry for not writing in German and thanks for any help you can provide.

I have a similar laptop the GL753VD with the same hardware just a 17" screen size. I tried to boot High Sierra with your EFI folder and followed your steps and I have trouble booting MacOS after installing it. It seems to be too many kexts being loaded. What is your current config.plist that you are using at the moment. Im booting in UEFI mode with GPT partitions. How can I help you guys troubleshoot this and hopefully get it running on my ASUS too.