Beiträge von christoforosgr

Yes, that worked really well, and it is persistent across reboots!
    I was suspecting that there was something wrong with colour depth, as every monitor (internal and iMac) was reported to use a 30-Bit (ARG210210210) Framebuffer depth under System Report-> Hardware -> Graphics/Displays instead of 24-Bit (ARG888888).

Really simple workaround, as it does not require a reboot to apply, perhaps a fine-tune in EDID (if possible) will make it more "elegant", but that's something for later ;)

@pole Good evening

A quick question for you in case you may be able to assist..
    With a fresh 10.13.3 installation and using your Clover directory in EFI, I am experiencing a strange graphics behaviour:
    Whenever something updates on the screen (except mouse cursor) I am getting (somewhat) inverted colours: Yellow becomes blue, Brown becomes light blue, blue becomes orange, but green, white, black, and all the gray in between stay the same. I am getting the same behaviour at both the internal display and on my iMac (in Target display mode via DisplayPort). Machine has 16GB of ram and latest BIOS (F70).

Any direction to look at? ?(

Update: This "feature" affects displays independently, and am getting correct colours every third refresh (discovered that by accident, when correct colours appear every third keystroke). If do not move anything else on that monitor, colours stay the same until the clock advances to next minute.

I was running Mavericks, then Yosemite and finally El Capitan. Was using iBoot/Multibeast at first, but eventually migrated to clover with PBI. Everything was working ok, but that was a HD4000-only machine.
    This time is totally differrent with the radeon card, plus, my "spare" time is very limited (near non-existent) due to larger family :P

My Clover version is 4411 and all kexts are up to date.
    (Update with Kext Updater By H-Forum - Respect to Sascha_77!)

Many thanks for sharing your EFI partition! Just tested, and I can successfully do a clean install and reach the initial setup screens!
    I am a newcomer to this forum and end up here after a couple of hours of trial-and-error searching. A couple of years ago I had a 8470p with HD4000 and was using PBI. After a (short) break in hackintoshing (found an 2010 27 iMac at very good price), I am revisiting the hackintosh scene with a 8470p with AMD graphics. I dare to say that laptops with AMD graphics are not very well documented, unless of course you have time.

Again, many thanks for sharing your EFI and letting others (me included) to jumpstart straight to OS, instead of spending a good amount of time trying to get to the installer.