Beiträge von ShadIK02

@kuckkuck,
    I osmosis also really like it, I want it to develop, mistakes were corrected, unfortunately I'm not a coder (((

With osmosis I have to use only 2 kexts (!!!) FakeSMS & Realtek RTL8111 <- it's VERY VERY good, I do not need any drivers, everything works except one - IQSV in Mojave :D

And i have one question:

I'm not using the AcpiPatcher, how can i refuse KernextPatcher?

Previously, it was not use it, please explain his principe of his work)

@kuckkuck, Hi, Ozmosis not support IQSV (Intel Quick Sync Video) with NVidia or AMD graphic cards in Mojave Beta? Only one AMD/NVidia/INTEL HD boot?
    I get freeze on Mojave boot, i see Apple Logo on black screen without progress bar, if intel hd is turned ON in BIOS, but if OFF -> normal boot with progress bar -> i see normal desktop.

Ozmosis + IQSV + High Sierra <- i get the normal boot) wtf?!)))

Sie können Ihr AppleALC.kext einfach unter Ihrem Codec mit dem X-Code kompilieren, die Größe ist deutlich anders: es war 1mb - es wurde 74kb

Sie müssen löschen: im ordner Recources und PinConfigs.kext/Contents/Info.plist

I download from here the BIOS is ready - the firmware goes without errors, but does not pass POST (Gigabyte logo) and get two signals and interface freezing, before freezing, I have time to press Q to flash original BIOS

Hi all

I can't add in my UEFI kexts: AppleALC.ffs, RealtekRTL8111.ffs and OzmosisTheme.ffs, Help please(

1.5 Mb free, I get an error: Error Loading Firmware Image

There are files i want to add in my UEFI:

I would like to have the support of the High Sierra )

Dateien

• GA-Z87-HD3.zip

(6,98 MB, 98 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Hi all

I can't add in my UEFI kexts: AppleALC.ffs, RealtekRTL8111.ffs and OzmosisTheme.ffs, Help please(

1.5 Mb free, I get an error: Error Loading Firmware Image

There are files i want to add in my UEFI:

I would like to have the support of the High Sierra )

Sorry for dublicate topic, delete old topic pls

Dateien

• GA-Z87-HD3.zip

(6,98 MB, 111 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )