Beiträge von xlazy.xyz

Why Clover if you use OZ? Here is a patched DSDT with LayoutID set to LayoutID1: DSDT.aml place it on your EFI Partition under Efi/Oz/Acpi/Load also place AppleALC-OZM.kext taken from here AppleALC - der dynamische AppleHDA Patcher - immer aktuell and Lilu.kext taken from here: Lilu - Generic kext patcher (neue Grundlage für AppleALC 1.1.x und Shiki 2.x.x) into /Efi/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common/ and thats it sound should work afterwards.

Once, I used Clover.

I have placed the files on the right dir , and I place AppleIntelE1000e.kext on /efi/oz/darwin/extensions/common/ for a test. AppleIntelE1000e.kext can not load.

Now I will delete the Oz dir and then reflash the rom ,maybe it will work afterwards?

It´s not enough to simply extract the ffs file and rename it. Use UEFI Tool and extract the Body of it´s raw section just like that:

Thanks! I will learn and try it. Now I want to load DSDT to drive my sound card. Use Clover boot, add AppleALC.kext and CodecCommander.kext in the EFI directory, and then set Audio Inject = 1, the sound card can be used normally. But I found that I could not load anything in the Oz directory. How can i solve this trouble?Could you help me ?Please !

Hello,

I have a trouble, can not load any files in the Oz directory, kext, plist or aml. There is only one hard disk on the computer , and only GUID HFS+ file system in the disk.Oz directory is automatically created by the BIOS. The ROM is Z97XUD3H_iMac14.1_F9_Sierra2.rom.zip. How can I fix it ? Thanks !

By the way,How can I extract FFS file ? I want to put OzmosisDefaults.ffs into Oz directory .Rename it to plist and edit it?

-----------------------------------------------
    Now everything works properly.

FAST BOOT MUST BE SET DISABLE !!!

:hackintosh:

OK,I have updated the hardware information, and I will try the solution you gave. Thanks ! @al6042

-------------------------------------

update:

I have tried your solution, the result is "hibernatemode 0". The result of the translation may be different from the meaning of my mother tongue,or, I don't know how to describe the problem.You can understand that I changed a new hard disk, restore the system to the new hard disk, wake up the system can not do anything.

/dev/disk0 (internal, physical):
    #: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
    0: GUID_partition_scheme *1.0 TB disk0
    1: EFI EFI 209.7 MB disk0s1
    2: Apple_HFS Mac OS X 199.7 GB disk0s2
    3: Apple_Boot Recovery HD 650.0 MB disk0s3
    4: Apple_HFS Backup 100.1 GB disk0s4
    5: Apple_HFS windata 699.3 GB disk0s5

/dev/disk1 (external, physical):
    #: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
    0: GUID_partition_scheme *160.0 GB disk1
    1: EFI EFI 209.7 MB disk1s1
    2: Apple_HFS Mac OS X 30.0 GB disk1s2
    3: Apple_Boot Recovery HD 650.0 MB disk1s3
    4: Apple_HFS 111 129.0 GB disk1s4

Hello! I met a problem.

Two hard drives, the only difference is the interface speed and capacity, one is 160GB another is 1TB.

In a small hard disk can sleep and wake up, wake up on the large hard disk can not run any program, including shutdown, restart, log off.

Using the same one interface, the same one data line, the same installation media and drivers, the same EFI folder.

Tried to fully initialize the large hard drive and then reinstall the system, or through the disk tool to restore the system on small disk to the large hard disk. Can not solve the problem.

My position is wrong when I awake the computer ? How can i solve the problem?

Thank you very much!

I'm posting through Google Translate,grammar may be wrong.