Beiträge von quiasmusic

hi sorry

[color=rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px; white-space: pre-wrap]Guys, I have a problem here and I can not solve in any way , I've tried a lot :(

The configuration of my cpu is :

Intel Core I5 3470
    Motherboard : Motherboard Gigabyet Ga B75m - d3h 1155
    Video Board Evga Geforce GT640 2gb

I installed the system on my HD , and it worked normal in another computer I tested , but in my machine it does not work , it just starts up the part that displays a gray screen with the gray Apple and a progress circle spinning, and does not continue more. It is with the progress turning and does nothing ... HELP[/color]

[color=rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255)]Guys, I have a probemão here and I can not solve in any way , I've tried a lot :(

The configuration of my cpu is :

Intel Core I5 3470
    Video Board Evga Geforce GT640 2gb

I installed the system on my HD , and it worked normal in another computer I tested , but in my machine it does not work , it just starts up the part that displays a gray screen with the gray Apple and a progress circle spinning, and does not continue more. It is with the progress turning and does nothing ... HELP[/color]

The configuration of my cpu is
    :Intel Core I5 3470
    Video Board Evga Geforce GT640 2gbI
    OS Leopard

installed the system on my HD , and it worked normal in another computer I tested , but in my machine it does not work , it just starts up the part that displays a gray screen with the gray Apple and a progress circle spinning, and does not continue more. It is with the progress turning and does nothing ... HELP[/color][color=rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 24px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255)]Guys, I have a probemão here and I can not solve in any way , I've tried a lot The configuration of my cpu is :Intel Core I5 3470Motherboard : Motherboard Gigabyet Ga B75m - d3h 1155Video Board Evga Geforce GT640 2gbI installed the system on my HD , and it worked normal in another computer I tested , but in my machine it does not work , it just starts up the part that displays a gray screen with the gray Apple and a progress circle spinning, and does not continue more. It is with the progress turning and does nothing ... HELP