Beiträge von fborensz

Hello everyone !

I have a duaboot on clover with OSX and Windows. Yesterday, OSX asked me to upgrade to Mojave... and I clicked yes.

It took around around 1hr to install. I had nothing to do.

But after reboot, on Clover page, I only have windows choice, and no OSX... COuld anyone help me ?

Thank you !

Thank you both for your answer.

I'm not using Ozmosis anymore. I'm using Clover now (I'll change it in my infos). But I'm a complete newbie with Clover...

I tried to press F11 when in Clover Menu (Clover menu is when I have to chose between my different boot drive, right ?) but it didn't do anything.

And I change my sata connections : My OSX SSD is now on SATA0 and the others on sata 1-3(windows ssd on sata 2 and my data HDD on 1 and 3).

Any other thing I could do ?

EDIT : I have Clover 4297. Not sure if F11 nvram reset is supported.

EDIT 2 : After another reboot (I did nothing more), my speakers now works when I use my "internal speaker". I don't know why it changed here, but that's good news. I'll let you know of any new bad or good update. Thank though !

Hi everyone,

My hackintosh is currently running OSX 10.12.6 and was working perfectly until today.

I decided to connect a new SSD running Windows 10. It all worked fine at the beginning : Clover found the SSD and Windows 10 doesn't show any problems. But when I boot on OSX, I don't have sound anymore... I have sound on windows 10, and also using my headphones on OSX, but doesn't work anymore on my speakers.

Any idea of what could be wrong ? Or what I could/should do ?

Thank you !

Don't worry ! You're helping me a lot already ! I've never did this, but i'll find à Clover tutorial tomorrow.

EDIT : Just to be sure : Were you talking about a Clover bootloader stick or a Sierra + Clover stick ?

EDIT 2 : So here is what I did :
    - installed clover on my stick
    - flashed the BIOS to have the "legit" one (and not ozmosis modded bios)
    - enabledXHCI and EHCI Handoff
    - disabled VT-d
    - unplugged my CGU and connected my screen to my motherboard
    - on boot, I had the clover start menu. When I try to boot on either my boot drive (with Sierra already on it) or on my bootable Sierra disk I have this message :

Zitat

OsxAptipFixDrv: Error - requested memoru exceeds our allocated relocation block

- So I reinstalled clover but choosing the OsxAptipFix2Driv this time
    - I am on my Sierra Desktop now !
    - Installed Clover on my computer boot drive
    - Reboot the computer (and plugging my GPU again, disabling intern graphics)
    - Hackintosh working using clover !! (with a stretched Apple logo though :P )

Of course, sound is not working. What should I do ? Stay on Clover and try to find a solution for my missing sound or go back to Ozmosis again ? (I deleted the DSDT)
    EDIT 3 :
    - I tried to restore AppleHDA using Kext Wizard and the restore the cache, but it doesn't work after rebooting. (AppleHDA.kxt still not in S/L/E)

Thanks again ;)

That sounds nice ! I'll be able to check it as soon as I'm home. I'll keep you updated ;)

EDIT : I put the dsdt on the Load folder as you suggested, but I can't boot my computer anymore :/ stuck at loading with the Apple logo
    EDIT 2 : I didn't find any solution for now. It won't even let me boot on my bootable drive to make a clean Sierra Install. Can't access to anything :(

Done ;)

Indeed, I have Efi>Oz on one of my HDD. Why on this drive and not on my boot drive ?
    ANyway, i'll follow what you told me on your precedent post and I'll let you know !

EDIT : So, here are the news :
    1) I now have the Ozmosis logo when I boot
    2) I can chose to boot on my boot drive or Recovery HD
    3) My GPU works fine !!! (thanks again)

Do you know how to solve my no sound problem ? With the same Defaults.plist and changing some options ? I went to your link, but I don't understand everything. It's hard when you never digged in all of this...

I would like to be more and more independant about those issues. Any documentation on Ozmosis that help ? I understood it's not the most popular bootloader, so Its kind of difficult to find good documentation.

(I have to leave home, so I can't work on my hack now. I will follow this thread on my cell).

Thank you

You're right, I had a really simple installation : flashed BIOS with Ozmosis Mod and installed Yosemite from my USB Key. And installing the ethernet and sound (ACL1150) kexts. That's it.

I downloaded Clover Configurator (which I never used before), and mounted the EFI. But I don't have Oz in it. Only EFI>Apple. Do I have to create the OZ folder myself or did I do something wrong ?

By the way, you linked me to 1479m but I have the Sierra_F9 mod. Is your link still good for my case ?

Thanks !!

Thanks for your answer !

Since my original post, I changed a lot of things. I upgraded to Sierra (with the Sierra_F9 Bios I downloaded on this forum) but I have 2 problems now :
    1) my CGU doesn't "work" (after the install, I disabled integrated graphics, but screen became black after apple logo). I heard I may have to install some Nvidia drivers, but I don't want to mess it all up, so I prefer to wait for advice ;) (GTX760 on Z97-D3H motherboard).
    2) I can't manage to make my sound work : I used to install ALC1150.pkg from Multibeast when I upgraded, and it worked perfectly. Now, in Multibeast Sierra Edition, I only have Clover-ALC1150 which doesn't work. I tried with VoodooHDA but doesn't work either.

Any idea for both these problems ?

Thanks !

Hello everyone !

I built my hackintosh 3 years ago using Ozmosis. I upgraded to Yosemite with succes when it was released, but I didn't take the time to upgrade to El Capitan yet.

I tried to flash my BIOS to then upgrade to El Capitan. As I didn't find the 1669m, I flashed my BIOS with the last one : HighSierra_9. I thought that it would work, but not really. Here is my problem :

My computer is blocked at the BIOS screen (not in the BIOS per say, but when I have the choice to go to BIOS Settings, Boot options, Qflash...). I can't chose any option. Everything is frozen. I can't go in the BIOS, I can't go to boot option. Nothing.

I tried :
    - removing extra RAM
    - CMOS numerous times
    - plugging my screen on my motherboard instead of graphic card
    - unplugging any not needed USB (printer for example)

Here is my build :
    GigaByte Z97-D3H, Intel I7 4790K, Asus GTX 760, 2 X 8 GO Gskill Pc1600 RipjawX, Crucial M550 512Go (demarrage), Seagate 1To /7200 6Gb/s x2, Noctua NH-C12P SE, Alimentation CoolMaster G600W, Carte Wifi broadcom bcm94360cd. Yosemite 10.10.1

I don't know what I can do now. If you have an idea or solution, it would be great.

I already copied all my files, so I even could make a clean install (I would rather not to, but if it's the only solution...).

Thank you !