- Bios: F12 | 2021.01.18
- CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
- GPU: Sapphire RX5500 XT
- RAM: 32 GB 3200
- Festplatte: M2 1TB
- Audio Device: ALC 1220
- macOS Version: 11.2.3
- SMBIOS: iMacPro 1.1 macPro7.1
- OpenCore Version: v0.6.6 0.6.8-Release
I finally got my system (Ryzen3700x, B550AorusPro, RX5500XT) up and running - everything works, including (Sound,Bluetooth,CPU_Temp,etc). For all who are not so patient I provide my debug-EFI. Who still has tips and optimizations, can share them with me, especially regarding USB-mapping. So, now have fun!
Update: 04 /06/2021: various adjustments as well as new graphical boot.
LAN-Fix-Realtek® 2.5GbE LAN : open Terminal: "sudo ifconfig en0 media 1000baseT mediaopt full-duplex"
I have taken these settings from this post: #1
- Version: F12 2021.01.18 | Unfortunately, Sleep no longer works for me with all Bios F13 versions. That's why I stick with F12.
- Major settings to be changed based on the default optimal settings:
- deactivate I2C and ESPI (essential to solve the random freeze problem) it must be in BIOS (advanced mode) under Settings -> AMD CBS -> FCH Common Options
- if applicable, set PCIe slot to Gen4 instead of Auto (may contribute to a better stability)
- enable X.M.P. memory profile
- disable trusted computing
- disable wake and boot over LAN
- enable power loading in Platform Power settings (may contribute to a better stability)
- setup fan profiles
- Other relevant default settings:
- Above 4G Decoding: disabled enabled (bootoption: ncpi=2000 removed)
- Resizable BAR support disabled
- XHCI Hand-off: enabled
- HPET: enabled
- CSM support: enabled disabled