Beiträge von uiop

Hey @uiop
    That sounds great! Could you describe shortly your workflow and you pre-made commands with us? I would also be interested in your realtekALC kext and modified DSDT.
    Thanks a lot!

Greetings, Steffen

I'll attach the files here, so you can take a look. I'll attach patched AppleHDA.kext and my DSDT and FFS files. You only have to patch DSDT and replace ssdt with your own processor (mine is Intel i5 4570) and you have to add your own OzmosisDefaults.ffs.
    FFS (without OsmosisDefaults).zipDSDT-ALC1150-AudioLayout1.zipAppleHDA.kext-patched-AudioLayout1.zip

Do you use a DSDT with your System?

OK, now everything is working (so far). :hurra:
    I used a patched dsdt from steff89, I changed EH01 and EH02 back to EHC1 and EHC2, and patched dsdt with toleda patch for Audio layout 1 on github.com/toleda/audio_realtekALC and added ssdt for my processor. I then added driver kexts (FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext, FakePCIID.kext, AppleIntelE1000e.kext) into bios... So everything is integrated in bios :)))
    Its really quick to update bios if you have a pre-made commands so when you change any of the files you just run the command and flash the newly created bios.

Thank you for your help. / Vielen dank

This is the terminal output I get:

Hey @uiop
    I don't have the problem you describe.
    Have you used the ozmosis bios and DSDT provided with the guide, or have you created your own? If you have created your own, maybe something went wrong there. You should be able to use the BIOS and DSDT files provided with the guide. Only the SSDT you can not use, because you have another CPU.

Greetings,
    Steffen

I created my own bios because I wanted to integrate everything (FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext, FakePCIID.kext, AppleIntelE1000e.kext) into bios and didn't want to rename EHC1/EHC2 to EH01/EH02. (like @al6042) I'm also using a patch for AppleHDA by toleda to use integrated alc1150 audio...
    I'll try and use yours (next time I have the time) just to diagnose the problem and report back ;)
    Thank you

Hi
    I followed the guide:
    I patched DSDT pjalm, then toleda HDMI, and everything.
    Then I created ozmosis bios, integrating all the necessary kexts and all is working...
    Except the computer does not shutdown completely... The OSX goes off, but the computer lights
    are still on and the fans are still working, and the USB connected devices are still charging.
    To shut it down I have to hold the power button to power it down completely.
    Anyone else having this problem?