shikigva=12 key had help

Code
    1. iMac:~ iron$ /Users/iron/Downloads/VDADecoderChecker ; exit;
    2. GVA info: Successfully connected to the Intel plugin, offline Gen7
    3. Hardware acceleration is fully supported
    4. logout
    5. Saving session...
    6. ...copying shared history...
    7. ...saving history...truncating history files...
    8. ...completed.

https://www.applelife.ru/threa…17923/page-99#post-717391

1. Yes. I had install OS from scratch.
    2. For all, I'm not single person, who have that problems with fcpx 10.4. People, who have z77-ds3h&amd radeon chips. on Russian https://www.applelife.ru/threa…17923/page-91#post-716117
    "у меня х сиерра с этим катом тоже не подружилась, на обычной отлично":
    "I have an identical problem with Sierra & fcpx 10.4 app. With 10.3.4 all're ok".
    There is an answer at my questions there.
    HD2500,HD4000 (capri) chips don't be friends with radeon ones. it's working without igfx hardware acceleration only. Or I'll must to buy nvidia card, or bought other motherboard for that ati card.
    fcpx 10.4 wants use opencl for rendering (ati/amd) and decoding (internal graphic chip only!!!!!!!). Not over cpu, and only!!!! over internal graph card))) fcpx&apple kill all configurations that isn't nailed downю. maybe there is a chance to masquerade as apple computer that can't have internal graphics, or haven't second graphic card?

Do you know he Shiki Wiki? Have you tried the suggestions?
    "Officially" <HD2500,HD4000 (capri) chips don't be friends with radion ones>, and I were searching the method, how to circumvent that "apple requirements".

https://github.com/vit9696/Shi…/Shiki/kern_start.cpp#L18
    shikigva=4 doesn't help.

The Version oft VDADecoderChecker that you linkes above in that thread.

Code
    1. iMac:~ iron$ /Users/iron/Downloads/VDADecoderChecker ; exit;
    3. Segmentation fault: 11
    4. logout
    5. Saving session...
    8. ...completed.

That version is continuing to fall, as and here.

Dateien

• iMac.zip

(774,41 kB, 113 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

nothing

boot.log

Code
    1. ..
    2. 18:745 0:000 0. [change GFX0 to IGPU]: pattern 47465830, bin not found / already patched!
    3. 18:745 0:000 1. [change PEGP to GFX0]: pattern 50454750, bin not found / already patched!
    4. 18:745 0:000 2. [change HECI to IMEI]: pattern 48454349, bin not found / already patched!
    5. 18:745 0:000 3. [change MEI to IMEI]: pattern 4D45495F, bin not found / already patched!
    6. ..

boot.log.txt.zip has been attached.

I bought it as msi. Yes, it's a saphore card.
    ###
    <string>-v -lilubeta -igfxbeta -alcbeta -shikibeta shikigva=60</string>
    #
    boot.log

wdadecoder (your link hackintosh-forum.de/wffaq/inde…efaults-plist-und-SMBios/)

Code
    1. /Users/iron/Downloads/VDADecoderChecker ; exit;
    3. Segmentation fault: 11
    4. logout
    5. Saving session...
    8. ...completed.

vdadecoder (download it for sierra)

1. and 3. Yes. I'm use 0x01620007. "fake connector" or one that haven't connectors.
    2. Get that variant also. Got the same rusult (as in that post ozmosis und shiki).
    May be better will I attach bootlog.txt and config.plist? I had add it in that post. https://drive.google.com/file/…YRrZkfQX/view?usp=sharing
    4. will test it. Thank you.

######UPDATE######
    My video card is (more certainly name): R9 280X 3G GDDR5 PCI-E DVI-I/DVI-D/HDMI/DP DUAL-X OC VERSION (UEFI)

1. No I'm not.
    AMD Radeon HD 7970X/8970/R9 280X:
    Chipset Model: AMD Radeon HD 7970X/8970/R9 280X
    Type: GPU
    Bus: PCIe
    PCIe Lane Width: x16
    VRAM (Total): 3072 MB
    Vendor: ATI (0x1002)
    Device ID: 0x6798
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    EFI Driver Version: 01.00.3180
    Metal: Supported
    Displays:
    DELL 2408WFP:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
    Pixel Depth: 30-Bit Color (ARGB2101010)
    Display Serial Number: G286H98K0N6S
    Main Display: Yes
    Mirror: Off
    Online: Yes
    Rotation: Supported
    Automatically Adjust Brightness: No

Left to clover.
    As I understood, the bindle HD2500,HD4000 (capri) with amd one is not long for this world, and z77-ds3h have hd4000 chip. z77-ds3h for nvidia only, as I had undersand.
    I can add id-platform-od (there is a 0x01620007 one), change 47465830 one to 49475055 (GFX0 to IGPU) and PEGP to GFX0 values (for my discrete one), but I can't have hardware accel for igpu.

Code
    1. /Users/iron/Downloads/001/VDADecoderChecker\ 2 ; exit;
    2. AVDCreateGPUAccelerator: Error loading GPU renderer
    3. VDADecoderCreate failed. err: -12473 <<<<<<<<<<<
    4. An error was returned by the decoder layer. This may happen for example because of bitstream/data errors during a decode operation. This error may also be returned from VDADecoderCreate when hardware decoder resources are available on the system but currently in use by another process.
    5. VDADecoderCreate failed. err: -12473
    6. logout
    7. Saving session...
    8. ...copying shared history...
    9. ...saving history...truncating history files...
    10. ...completed.

fcpx 10.4 will being to crash my system.

Code
    1. ls -la /Volumes/EFI/Efi/Oz/
    2. total 4
    3. drwxrwxrwx 1 iron staff 512 4 фев 15:28 .
    4. drwxrwxrwx 1 iron staff 512 4 фев 07:35 ..
    5. drwxrwxrwx 1 iron staff 512 4 фев 15:28 Acpi
    6. drwxrwxrwx 1 iron staff 512 4 фев 15:28 Darwin

Will be search that file on the net/forums. For my hardware and my ozmosis\ binary variant.

where can I find that file in my system?

Maybe are you speaking about "clover" conception? My system boot over ozmosis.
    Mu first post and "speak" about it. I don't know, where I must rdit configs, if I use ozmosis, and not clover.

1. No, it doesn't. I just add any!!! mp4 container with h264 stream, or mov one with Apple prores one on timeline and just play it with space, or j/l keys and get a fcpx crash.
    2. memtest86+ with 2 passes. a ram/ram sybsytem is ok.

3. About fcpx on Sierra - I didn't test it. Now to test it.

##########
    So far I can't catch any fcpx 10.3.4' freeze on OS Sierra.

##12:07:20 (MSK)
    Nothing. All are ok. fcpx 10.3.4 isb't crashing.

Lindman - openzfs driver.
    checkpoint - driver for checkpoint vpn client. My work require it. I know that one is hard proprietary one.
    aladdin - that one needed for i1Profiler. Display calibration. I use it.
    This kernel modules were beening and on previous os/fcpx.

I have the 10.12 2th system, where are only the OS and fcpx 10.4 (second partition on second disk). I had install it as emergency one.
    It would be nice if everything worked well there. 2 days ago I have fcpx crash there also. But on general one I don't get that crash every 5 minutes. One time per hour, or 2 jours. And on second OS I' don't sit long time.

1. My display are connected to radeon.
    2. I don't know, which a log file I must view after crash.

If I activate iGPU (enable internal graphic card in BIOS), that I will have kernel panic on system boot.

Normally FCPX shouldn't crash with only R9 280x activated
    Yes, it's, But (perhaps) on fcpx<v. 10.4.
    If I downgrade my system to 10.11 and fcpx to 10.3.4, that I also won't problems.

I tested to isolate hard disk's, OS and app moments - check disks with mhdd (bad blocks test), reinstall sierra as clean one, and check fcpx app. On real mac that one hadn't problems. A computer of my friend. Install that app on that mac - all're ok.

I can to test ram and other ones but why - As I'm and saying - EI Capitan & fcpx 10.3.5 works great.

For good exploring I must to know, what log files I must to view. I can go over ssh to that OS, when I'm getting a frozen system (GUI). I must to know what I must to grep of that logs )If I will found that files).

1. That resource was adviced me by the one pupil from applelife.ru.

2. Problem.
    Several times ago I used EI Capitan and FCPX 10.3.4. All're ok and I hadn't any problems.
    When I knew, that fcpx developers add color tools to fcpx 10.4, I want to test it, but fcpx 10.4 require macos 10.12.4. So I updated my OS to 10.12 ans install it. When I use that app, that I'm watching a complete failure of the system, when scroll any clip on timeline or playing it. watchong colour circle instead a mouse cursor only ("FCPX randomly freezes macOS, but mouse can still be moved."
    " - https://hackintosher.com/guide…-issues-fcpx-high-sierra/ ). Interface is frozed. no access. In that time I can go into system over ssh only. view any file over bash. log files etc. But I can't find problem ant at that topic I had wander accidentally.
    For All I don't burn with desire to use fcpx. I can use Davinci Resolve, there are the better color instruments, but I have Interest, why my system have problems with fcpx 10.4/sierra, and on 10.3.4/Capitan I hadn't problems. Maybe I will face this problem not only in fcpx (future) and I want be to ready for it.

3. I'm Reading that topic (Quicksync, Virtual-Screen Abstürze und iGPU+ded. GPU mit Grafikbeschleunigung). Thank you.

I always get the "Ihre Sitzung ist abgelaufen, bitte loggen Sie sich erneut ein." when edit my profile info. many times. Kann einen Auszug benötigen, aber schon 5 mal das Formular ausgefüllt und eine solche Nachricht erhalten.
    Und dann: Nun, verwirrende Leute, die durch Google schauen, will ich nicht.Die Nachricht kann über Unsinn sein, und wegen der Unterschrift darin wird die Person durch Google gatykatsya auf Überschwemmungsinformationen sein.

I can add that info here only. Sorry..
    Inwin/Thermaltake 750W/Z77-DS3H/i7-3770K/(MSI) AMD Radeon 280X "Tahiti"/Kingston 16GB (4x4GB)/OCZ-VERTEX3 240GB/WD15EARS-00MVWB0 x2
    macos 10.12.6 (sierra).