Beiträge von nikoZ

I use iMac 14,2 SMBIOS.
    I personally can live without Pendrives plugged in when system goes to sleep.
    I rarely use one of two frontal usb port from my case and those in the back of the motherboard.
    I have latest EFI modules into the bios updated using UBU Tool.
    I use IntelMausiEthernet.kext
    WOL works perfectly with Ozmosis and I will leave as it is, because i really need it.

Two things are the most important for me:
    -USB Ports, which works native one in the front case and the rest on the motherboard's back
    -System sound after wake from sleep (If it possible fixed by DSDT)
    I removed CodecCommander.kext and looks like the system sound works well after sleep but soometimes sound is popping and dissapears. Theoretically it can be fixed with AntiPop.app or by changing system definition with MacPro but it's annoying because I want to use iMac SMBIOS for powermanagement purposes.

Hello again guys!
    I experience an annoying problem using Logitech G9 Mouse, it's actually jumping. Pooling rate default.
    No f.lux installed, el capitan mouse shake disabled. What can I do more?
    Suggestions?

Thanks.

Thanks guys, do I have to use this with USBInjectAll.kext? Or this applies only with SSDT edit?
    It may be possible that system wakes up when Pendrives are plugged in, but i Can't leave WOL off because I need that.

LE: Got It, I have to renounce at one USB port from case, all workin good with stock modifications from forum Database BIOS.
    I also solved sound problem by proper edit CodecCommander.kext.

Thank you everyone for help and support.

LATER EDIT:

@Huberer Even if I disable WOL with USB plugged the system wakes up. After a period of time if I replug USB it corrupts it's partition. Audio sleep patch looks good.
    @al6042 Using your DSDT system restarts suddenly, I loose sound (I use toleda ozmosis patch script) System refuse to enter in sleep mode but plugged USB remains connected without displaying "Remove USB Safely!".

Hello everyone!
    Could someone help me to apply a fix for this motherboard? I mean USB_WAK fix, because if I left plugged in a USB drive, when system goes to sleep it instantly wakes up.
    I practically need to extract DSDT, modify and reinject into the BIOS.
    There's also a problem with sound that it doesen't load at boat or afer long system sleep and I have to restart. On this it's needed to modify DSDT or Install CodecCommander.kext and modify it's plist file?
    Frontal USB 3.0 fix possible via DSDT for this motherboard? I have Corsaris 200R. It's working only one port at 3.0, secondary detects nothing. Motherboard ports working just fine.

Thank you!
    https://cl.ly/033A2R0l1h2j DSDT

It's a memory display bug, Its fixed already into future release of OZmosis. Wait for that, till you can Move your Memory Stick to slot Closest to CPU and 3rd from CPU. Solved same problem for me.
    Ho do you actually patched Vanilla Applehda. just by installing kext from Multibeast and running Toleda script?
    Thanks.

Hello everyone!
    It's there a way to disable El Capitan popping sound? Other than changing SMBIOS to MacPro 3,1?
    I tried to install antipop but it's not working anymore into El Capitan, on Mavericks I don't have any problems.
    Waiting for suggestion.

Thanks.

Hello everyone!
    It's there a way we can disable Apple System Integrity Protection module in latest El Capitan update?! I would like to. If it's has been already discussed on forum, I appologise, I didn't find anything.
    Thanks.

Edit by Admin Please no foreign links

EIDT: Got it! You have to boot into Recovery partition and disable protection which allows loading of unsigned kexts.