Beiträge von zorangajic

zorangajic

I will make a new Pack.
    If i have time, mayby in the evening.
    At the moment my WLAN and LAN don't work together.
    Have you already changed your WLAN?

I have order lenovo branded wifi card, because I do not want to make bios mods (I do not have windows pc and also do not want to risk to brick my laptop for card that costs less then 6€, also I have no experience with bios mods) so when my card arrive I will try it and tell you how it works with lan

sorry, I do not understand german, but from translation I understand that if I patch my DSDT and SSDT with the files uploaded by rubber fish (we have the same model) my turbo boost will work? as I understand I need also to converted SMBIOS to MacBook Pro 8.1 because right now I have it on MacBook Pro 10.1?

I would appreciate step by step guide, the google translate is not always accurate, I don't want to ruin my system, thank :bitte:

Hi sorry for writing in english but unfortunately beside learning german language for 5-6 years in school I must say that have not learned anything, so having that in mind you can imagine how smart I could be? so especialy for the Fab, can someone tell me how to install os x maverics on my lenovo u510 i5 without ssd in it, I have managed to make the basic installation, with myhack and the files provided, successfully got to the start up with disabled graphics with command -x GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=Yes IGPlatformID=01660003 but then when I install the kexts system crashed on next start up, I have install all of the kexts that I have found in the dropbox at once, can someone told me what I was doing wrong, it is my first time hackintoshing so there are too many things that are new to me, thanks :wallbash: