Clover Configurator problem

• from this link instead you can see some option we can use in clover given by Clover main dev (@slice)

https://www.insanelymac.com/fo…s/page/7/#comment-2740755

So, only saving with clover configurator app we have a huge problem in config.plist

Config.plist loose two main parameters (supported from clover booloader)

skip

count

this happens from year with this app

Without polemics but only for a good information

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von fabiosun ()

• Clover Configurator isn't the best tool in my opinion.

Use OCAT or do it manually.

Also there are the same Problems with Opencore Configurator.

So for me these tools aren't recommended für changes in your plists.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ozw00d ()

• i try to use all app i can to understand

this app produces problems deleting options which are certificated by Clover Dev

In other forum some people said it is an AMD config.plist clover problem

It is not so

• I'm not really familiar with amd builds.

So I couldn't say anything about that special thing.

But I would say it's time to say goodbye to such an piece of software.

as you see it's not the best quality (both software and support), so I would suggest you to try that build with OpenCore.

There are more Users out in the Community who can help with that ans also one Dev is also in this forum.

Don't waste your time with things which aren't easy as possible. - Just my 5 cents ;)

• ozw00d my first bootloader is OpenCore

If you search in OCAT you will see i have prepared many EFi related to AMD CPU

I like to have a choice , and clover helped me to reduce the number of kernel patches i have to use

I also have a small relationship with the devs of opencore, I particularly respect downloadfritz, who, although often with harsh frankness, gives a hand to understand even people like me with few technical skill and with unsupported CPU! :)