Anfrage zu HWC: DELL XPS 13 9343

• Halo,

entschuldigung fur english.

about : Dell XPS 13 9343

Hello, sorry for disturb you with my problem. I am new on hackintosh and i need help.

I have same xps as you but with different cpu and wifi. My config is i7 5500/8ram/1800p touch and wlan is dw1820.

i have madded bootlable usb with oc 080 with your efi files + added monterey recovery (from dortania).

My problem is, that i am unable to boot into recovery...i can select it, but after selection is my screen black - only with backlight...and after approx 5mins my laptop reboots :( Can you tell me , if i7 is too much different that causes black screen? i have tried to remove wlan, but problem still.

...or maybe test full os install image ?

Do you have idea?

thank you

Tomas

• griven

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
    • Hilfreich

Hello cornholiogsm and welcome to the forums.

I moved your post into an own thread and activated it. The Hardware Section is not meant for support/discussion at all but I am sure Basti Wolf will reply to your issue once he has seen this topic ;)

• there is one point in bios, called legacy.. boot ... support .. i dont have the exact term in mind.. it ist similar to csm support, and it must be enabled if 4th/5th gen cpu and igpu is used.

ersthilfe vor ort für altes zeugs (-> laptops) 8)

berliner häckinTosh.stammTisch am 3.monatsmittwoch im maxFish/kunsthaus ACUD

der stammtisch in berlin ist WIEDER DA!! nächster termin voraussichtlich: mittwoch 15.9.21, 19.00 uhr

• ...i have set all as is in tutorial (on another forum) for sierra for this laptop...

Disable secure boot

Disable Virtualisation options and C-State.

Legacy mode enabled

EDIT...i made progress...interesting , but it was maybe problem with flash drive. Now i can see recovery loading bar, but it stuck on loading (com.apple.imageioxpcservice) :(

• The same laptop? same components? Upload me your efi that u try

Dateien

Dell XPS 13 7390  Intel® Core™ i7-10510u - OpenCore 0.9.4 - Win 11 macOS Ventura / macOS Sonoma

MacBook Air 2022  M2 - 10 Core GPU - 16GB RAM - 512 GB - macOS Sonoma

MacMini 6,1  Late 2012 - macOS Ventura Beta - OC Legacy Patcher 0.6.9

• thank you for reply :)

My hw exactly is : Dell XPS 9343 (0F5KF3), i7 5600U, 8GB DDR3L, 512GB m.2 SK Hynix SC311 and wlan DW1820. Bios is A20

My efi is from here from user Basti Wolf

Dell XPS 13 9343

Difference is processor and wlan.

I have tried your attached file (with OC 082?) and it loads much longer and stuck on

com.apple.xpc.launchd............vm_shared_region_start_address () failed

• ok...let me check

hope it work.

Dateien

• EFI New.zip

(22,24 MB, 63 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Dell XPS 13 7390  Intel® Core™ i7-10510u - OpenCore 0.9.4 - Win 11 macOS Ventura / macOS Sonoma

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Hecatomb ()

• testing loading...it looks like it stuck on com.apple.xpc.launchd.........service state :running

...still waiting

I am not sure maybe is something in bios bad set...but i dont know what.

I was able previosly with this bios settings load big sur approx half year ago...but now i have new ssd

• can you make a picture from screen?

yes maybe its the bios

• I think it's the graphic...but not sure. normally you already in installer. can you connect a HDMI to a screen and boot again?

• i can test it ...but tomorrow. I am not sore if i will be able to connect hdmi monitor without displaying on laptop display...will test it tomorrow.

but thank you for your loooong time :)

tomorrow i will let you know

• ok....I go to bed now. good night

• EDIT... i know that on this laptop is graphic problematic with combination with 1800p screen...same was on big sur...i was unable to run display in normal readable resolution. All was too tinny and display in hw was visible as externally connected 1800p monitor

again thank you and Gute Nacht :)

• bitte.... gute nacht

Dateien

• EFI New v2.zip

(22,25 MB, 74 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

• Sorry for the late reply. At the moment I have a lot to do and the device is not there. But I'll have it delivered to me tomorrow so I can help better.

First we will check the bios settings and the bios version again. If everything is correct, all unnecessary things in the EFI are first deactivated. But I find that a bit funny, since there are hardly any differences apart from the DW1820. But the 1820 needs exactly the same kexts as the 1560.

More then tomorrow.

Kein Support per Privatnachricht

DU bist auf der Suche nach neuer hackbarer Hardware? Dann wirf doch mal einen Blick ins Hardware Center

Zu deiner Hardware gibt es noch keinen Post im Hardware Center? Dann schreibe doch selbst einen kleinen Beitrag dazu und teile deine EFI mit der Community. Wir freuen uns von dir zu lesen :)

• You have Test the last efi too?

Ah, and yes...i have see it on your picture that you already in installer😉🤣