Issues with EFI for Sony Vaio VPCEB1M1E from HW-Center

• al6042

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet
  • Hi ishm8684 and welcome to the forum... :)

I had to move your post into it's own thread, due to the fact, that all Hardware Center posts are read-only.

Did you get the info from that second post in the thread, which tells that any newer macOS version cannot be installed on that laptop?

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• Yes, that should work,

but from your second screenshot it seems that you somehow mixed up the contents of the EFI-Sony-Vaio-VPCEB1ME1-HS-10-13-4.zip with a newer version of Clover.

Gruß
    Al6042

Keine Unterstützung per PN oder Pinnwand... Eure Anfragen gehören ins Forum, nicht in mein Postfach!

• I have a similar laptop with seirra installed. The specs are almost the same but the model is different. It's PCG-71211w. I had installed earlier with a clover version. I'm not sure it's the same. How can this be fixed. Sorry I'm new to this. 😐

• In that case you should add the correct specs from your laptop either in your signature or your profile, within the section "About me".

Also, due to the older machine which might not support UEFI functionalities you have to make sure to use Clover in LEGACY-Mode...

But that is just an assumption as long as we do not learn more details about your laptop.

Gruß
    Al6042