macOS 11 BigSur Dev-Beta Clover Patch

• Hi Jungs,

Hab schon das 2. mal eine komische Sache mit der aktuellen Clover Version Catalina und BigSur

beobachten müssen.

Big Sur und Catalina läuft einige Tag sehr und dann..

So wie heute starte ich Catalina und merke schon, irgendwie hängt das Anmeldefenster schon ein wenig.

Die Maus ist dauernd auf Auslastung und das System sehr faul.

Starte Hacki neu und komme dann nicht mehr ins Big Sur rein. Catalina geht aber nicht gut.

Musste dann BigSur mit OC starten.

Habe die Clover debug und config Datei angehängt.

Wie gesagt, war schon das 2. mal so.

Schönen Abend

Dateien

• debug.txt

(504,02 kB, 85 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • config.plist

(12,23 kB, 185 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Funktioniert beta 4 mit clover? Habe gelesen, dass beta 4 nicht mehr mit booter-fileset-kernel und booter-fileset-basesystem funktioniert...

• Bei meinem dicken X299er scheitere ich im Moment am Thunderbolt, aber sonst..

Wahrscheinlich brauch ich da nur neue ACPI-Einstellungen. Aber ich hab diesmal einfach nicht die Zeit, mit allen Systemen zu testen.

Der Quo hat normal leider eine iMac13,2er Config, mir war in den Berichten bisher nicht aufgefallen, dass der nicht mehr unterstützt wird. Aber auch nach einem Update auf iMac15,1 bleibt der beim Apfs hängen. Und mit der Config gibt es es dann in Catalina leider kein WLAN mehr..

Und der gute alte X58er will ja schon kein Catalina, weil er mit seiner 5er MacPro-Config sonst bestens zurecht kommt. Wer hat schon noch Rechner ohne USB3...

:hackintosh:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MacGrummel ()

• Funktioniert beta 4 mit clover? Habe gelesen, dass beta 4 nicht mehr mit booter-fileset-kernel und booter-fileset-basesystem funktioniert...

das war schon mindestens bei Beta 3 so

Edit: Clover ziehe meine Meinung zurück

Grüße

Arkturus

"Ein Hackintosh ist wie ein Garten - es gibt immer was zu tun"

• Beta 3 läuft doch... Auch bei mir mit oz, und das ist gleich wie clover (bei den patches).

Man muss nur 11.0 zu 10.16 eintragen...

• Kext injection scheint nicht zu funktionieren. Welche clover Version? Wird vor dem richtigen verbose "kernelcollections" oder "prelinkedkernel" angezeigt?

• Pass beim Flashen von ocquirks auf, nicht getestet! Außerdem muss dann noch Openruntime ins BIOS.

KernextPatcher plist selbst erstellt?

Außerdem gehört das nicht hierhin, das wäre der richtige thread. Ozmosis mit macOS Catalina 10.15 – OZ167X-XMAX (extended)

Ja, ist für Catalina, aber oz ist das gleiche.

Bist du bei insanelymac?

• mun1983 Please don't provide untested and corrupt files. The files you've uploaded do not and can not work, KernextPatcher is not being used right, the ROM is inconsistent, contains invalid signatures and untested software which is not DXE compatible. Please delete.

Furthermore this is not an Ozmosis Thread...

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!
    Alle anderen Fragen und Anliegen gehören ins Forum.

• I get this kernel panic when trying booting on my x99 system (featuruing an i7 5820k, a gigabyte x99 soc champion and an r9 280x)

I upgraded my catalina efi folder according to what i read here and i have seen that i got kext injection to work properly but i can't boot because of this.

• This looks like either an OCQuirks configuration issue or ACPI problem. Check early boot process to make sure that no ACPI Errors show up. I'd need a little more information about your current configuration in order to pinpoint OCQuirks issues.

Have you had a shot with most recent Clover master? Kext Injection should work at least when forcing prelinked kernel now, so no more Kernel UserPatches necessary (You might consider adding automatic NVRam Injection for the necessary values to force prelinked for now as I have done in my Clover Mod). Can't tell about KC implementation though, haven't had the time to take a look at it yet. 5121 should be able to detect the KC Header in order to execute patches but I don't know if these actually suceed or if there are incompatibility issues with Clover or even the KextInjection mechanism itself when using KernelCollections.

Du kommst bei deinem Problem nach dem unendlichsten Versuch nicht weiter? Dann schreib mir eine Nachricht für eine TeamViewer Sitzung. Nur wenn es gar nicht mehr weiter geht!

• This looks like either an OCQuirks configuration issue or ACPI problem. Check early boot process to make sure that no ACPI Errors show up. I'd need a little more information about your current configuration in order to pinpoint OCQuirks issues.

Have you had a shot with most recent Clover master? Kext Injection should work at least when forcing prelinked kernel now, so no more Kernel UserPatches necessary (You might consider adding automatic NVRam Injection for the necessary values to force prelinked for now as I have done in my Clover Mod). Can't tell about KC implementation though, haven't had the time to take a look at it yet. 5121 should be able to detect the KC Header in order to execute patches but I don't know if these actually suceed or if there are incompatibility issues with Clover or even the KextInjection mechanism itself when using KernelCollections.

I am using the modded version of clover 5119 with the ocquircks driver, this is my ocquircks plist file

Dateien

• OcQuirks.plist

(976 Byte, 110 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Doesn't look to bad, you might try to disable RebuildAppleMemoryMap and SyncRuntimePermissions as well as DevirtualiseMmio. If you can't get past boot.efi Verbose, reenable DevirtualiseMmio. For further debugging you will have to get the OpenRuntime Debug log. I'd recommend to check ACPI and BIOS Settings first. Which BS Version are you trying to boot? Does boot.efi console logging show, that the prelinked kernel is being used?

• Doesn't look to bad, you might try to disable RebuildAppleMemoryMap and SyncRuntimePermissions as well as DevirtualiseMmio. If you can't get past boot.efi Verbose, reenable DevirtualiseMmio. For further debugging you will have to get the OpenRuntime Debug log. I'd recommend to check ACPI and BIOS Settings first. Which BS Version are you trying to boot? Does boot.efi console logging show, that the prelinked kernel is being used?

I got this same issue with beta 1 and beta 3 which i have installed on an ssd unsing my macbook pro, i took those ocquircks setting from an oc config file used in a system similar to mine, i have also upgraded my clover kernel patches according to the first post of this thread, the bios settings are fine, i can use all of the previous macOS versions just fine with the same clover efi folder, and i don't see any acpi error in the preboot and during early boot. i will try modifing the ocquircks with the settings you mentioned and then let you know, i have also read something about intel HEDT systems requiring a custom SSDT-RTC0 on big sur because of oem motherboard vendords having some limitations with their rtc implementation, but i don't know if this applys to gigabyte mobos as well and how the ssdt sould be made in my case (https://dortania.github.io/Ope…otloader-and-config-plist)

EDIT: No difference by changing the ocquircks settings i just get the same kp, and i have also seen that i need the DevirtualiseMMIO in order to boot

EDIT 2: i managed to film the boot process using slow motion and i saw that fake smc can't be loaded, i thought that just virtual smc was the problem since fakesmc booted successfully big sur on my socket 1150 machine but i guess i was wrong.

• Please don't quote full posts that are directly above your post :)

HEDT systems requiring a custom SSDT-RTC0

I have never owned a X99 System but afaik this doesn't apply to X99.

saw that fake smc can't be loaded

Just FakeSMC, or Kexts aren't injected in general?

• Just FakeSMC, or Kexts aren't injected in general?

In some instances it loaded the kx audio driver (which i use for my sound card) but it seems to me that important kexts are not loaded, i will try different configurations to try to have kexts loaded, but for now i don't see any loaded kexts

EDIT:

I switched back to clover 5119 modded version and to use the config.plist kernel patches and it seems that i have kext injection back i am still trying with different kext combinations. About the kernel panic if you read the symbols it looks like an error when retriving some pci device/pci bus features, so perhaps a custom ssdt is needed afterall? wiredly it's just a big sur problem, for sure some stuff about how the os treats pci devices has changed

EDIT 2:

Even with kext injection working and fakesmc or virtual smc loaded i still get the same kernel panic, so has anyone ever tryied installing big sur on x99 using clover with any success?

• Hi @kukkukk i know that you're busy but please provide the requested info, not because you should, using open source software when provide a binary version of an opensource software you should provide the source code as well due the legal agreement you probably read, but because you care and understand what opensource means.....